Active participation, including the sharing of ideas and experiences, are fundamental learning methods. Beyond this, methods include lectures, seminars, tutorials, case studies, workshops, projects, presentations, computer-based activities, reading and private study, group work and group assignments.
The ESCP MBA programme is principally taught by our permanent faculty from more than 30 countries. In addition, affiliate professors and business professionals complete this cutting-edge and diverse pedagogical team.
The MBA in International Management’s curriculum awards a total of 90 ECTS credits. Live the cross-cultural experience!
Our MBA in International Management provides young professionals with business skills and mindset for a successful international career.
- 10-month programme: An intensive MBA programme with a strong cross-cultural approach.
- 2 countries of your choice: Study each semester in a different ESCP inner-city campus.
- 2 company consultancy projects over 2 countries: Consult for companies on real projects while expanding your international work experience.
- 24 electives offered over 7 countries: Choose to specialise or diversify your MBA experience while experiencing up to 4 more countries.
- 60,000 alumni from 150 countries: Join a diverse professional alumni network to enhance your future international career.
- 155 research-active Professors from over 30 nationalities: A hands-on learning experience from our diverse full-time, affiliate and guest professors.
You will study, learn, and challenge yourself with 140 faculty among the best in their respective fields. You will acquire critical thinking and the ability to reinvent and imagine new ways of doing business. As much as the student body is diverse, so is the Faculty.
Choosing an MBA is to start or enhance your career. At ESCP, you will benefit from a range of career-supporting activities. You will be able to select among the 20,000 annual job offers. Or like 10% of our students you may create a startup.
- Provide you with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career.
- Cover all the functional areas of management and provide a multicultural hands-on experience.
- Provides you with a wealth of different perspectives, teaching methods, and school of thoughts.
- Acquire critical thinking and the ability to reinvent and imagine new ways of doing business.
- Change or enhance your career.
- A previous Bachelor or Master degree, Maîtrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
Applicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered.
- Proficiency in English.
Do not hesitate to send your CV to one of our admissions coordinators to check your eligibility for the MBA in International Management.
The MBA in International Management proposes a career development programme, the International Leadership Advancement Programme (I-LEAP) whose purpose is to assist you in finding your ideal job after graduation.
I-LEAP is developed throughout the academic year in complement to the professional competencies and managerial skills gained in classes. This programme is organised around 3 core topics for professional advancement:
- Professional Self-Knowledge
- Personal Career Growth
- Career Goal Setting
I-LEAP is constructed with the support and resources of the ESCP Alumni Association, the expertise of ESCP Careers Service located on each of the six campuses, along with certified professional coaches. Its objective is to support you in identifying your professional objectives, confirming your career prospects while providing you with the advice, data and tools necessary for their pursuit.
The programme includes:
- 3-day professional orientation seminar: Discover a set of personalised career tools to manage your career planning
- Alumni-Mentor programme: choose an Alumni to be your mentor and connection to the professional world
- Individual Professional Coaching
Through the combination of ESCP Corporate Relations Service, your membership to the Alumni Association and a variety of specialized and multi-sector job fairs in all campuses, you will gain access to 20,000 job opportunities, as well as gaining a connection to more than 60,000 active alumni in 150 countries.
About the School
As a state-recognised university, ESCP counts among the most prestigious and leading business schools in Germany. ESCP regularly occupy top spots in both national and international rankings (#1 Europe ... Read More