MBA in International Management
The MBA in International Management focuses on the external and internal leadership functions typical of multinational corporations (MNCs). Each course emphasizes the management of information and relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including investors, employees, governments, consumers, financial institutions, and special interest groups.
- Leadership of Contemporary Business Organizations
- Global Integration Processes
- Financial Resource Management
- Business Research Application
- Managing the Multinational Corporation
- Political/Economic Environments of International Business
- Human Resource Management in MNCs
- Global Management Systems
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- International Marketing
The structure of a typical course will require students to read materials supplied by the university, study related materials, and do some personal research on the topic (focusing on areas of personal interest). For each topic covered, the student prepares the answer to a test. The test consists of applying the skills in a given situation.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
French or English
Online, on site, and a combination of both are available
The MBA Program at Horizons University prepares students for leadership positions in global organizations and for careers as independent consultants, entrepreneurs, and business researchers.
Each course is worth 10 ECTS (4 US Credits).
Tuition and Fees
3,450 €/year + 60€ Registration Fee and 80€ Technology Fee.
A TOEFL Pass Grade, or equivalent is needed. Or, if working in French, the French Language equivalent Pass Grade.
This school offers programs in: