Live the cross-cultural experience
Our MBA in International Management is a 12-month, full-time cross-campus programme. You will live and study at 2 of our 6 international campuses. You will study in a multicultural class with 25 to 35 different nationalities with a broad range of professional backgrounds.
Eighty percent of alumni say that their programme was “A life-changing programme” in the sense that nowhere else could they learn to work and interact with such a high level of diversity. This is an invaluable asset in today’s global business environment.
We expect our students to share the insights they have gained, their interpersonal skills and qualities such as curiosity, dynamism, maturity, and open-mindedness with their classmates. Indeed, you will learn as much from your classmates as you will from the courses where active participation inside and outside the classroom is equally important.
You will study, learn, and challenge yourself with 140 faculties among the best in their respective fields. You will acquire critical thinking and the ability to reinvent and imagine new ways of doing business. As much as the student body is diverse, so is the Faculty.
Choosing an MBA is to start or enhance your career. At ESCP Europe, you will benefit from a range of career supporting activities. You will be able to select among the 20,000 annual jobs and internships offers. Or like 10% of our students you may create or join a startup.
- Provide you with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career.
- Cover all the functional areas of management and provide a multicultural hands-on experience.
- Provides you with a wealth of different perspectives, teaching methods, and school of thoughts.
- Acquire critical thinking and the ability to reinvent and imagine new ways of doing business.
- Start or enhance your career.
- A previous Bachelor or Master degree, Maîtrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience (Applicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered.)
- Proficiency in English
Do not hesitate to send your CV to one of our admissions coordinators to check your eligibility for the MBA in International Management.
A payment of €180 for application fees payable to ESCP Europe.
The fees for the academic year 2019/2020 are set at €36,000.
Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of €5,000 for tuition fees.
Funding and Scholarships
We have a range of financing options, as well as scholarships for eligible candidates, which can help towards funding the programme. All ESCP Europe scholarships and funding options are not accumulative.
Program taught in: