MBA in International Luxury Management
An Institute of Management facing the globalization of Luxury
The MBA in Luxury Management will allow Luxury lovers to better understand the world of Luxury and its various business fields, its culture, its expertise, and excellence.
- A progression in your career as Manager
- An evolution in the world of luxury
- Develop a luxury industry expertise
- An opportunity to deepen some fields of knowledge (diamonds, gemstones, pearls) thanks to internships and training by the ING - Gemological Institute of
- A program that is compatible with professional activity
- A Teaching staff
Thanks to workshops students have the opportunity to study real cases and business situations submitted by companies, consulting firms, and by the Executive Committee either individually or in groups:
- Case studies and synthesis workshops,
- Experimentation and discussion labs,
- Speakers from the business sector,
- Conferences and field trips,
- Individual coaching sessions,
- Case studies of real cases and business situations based on the student’s personal and research project,
Workshops will offer participants the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and to develop a professional approach to their learning. Programs are designed to include corporate environment and current event related topics (business news).
This work is generally presented to an audience including companies or consultancies. A debriefing follows the presentation.
European Management Seminars
Delivered in Brussels by business leaders, University professors, Senior EU officials and personalities from the world of International Business. Conferences and Lectures are held in French and in English. Various field trips to European Institutions and Companies are organized during these seminars.
Students will emerge in real life business and European companies and will analyze business life issues in the enlarged EU. The program is tailored to fit the needs based on the participants’ personal projects. Case studies are conducted with the cooperation of our partner centers, Chambers of Commerce and business partners of ECMU in the European Union.
At the end of these seminars and workshops, the participants obtain the "Certificate of European Business Competence - ECMU Levels 2 and 3.
About the School
For over 35 years, our mission has been to meet the needs of the international market in the field of manager and executive training programs in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Luxury Brands and Inte ... Read More