The programme's objective is to equip students with the skills necessary for eventual higher level management in the hospitality industry by focusing on those subjects that relate to the internationalisation of hotel and hospitality companies. The core focus is on strategic management with subjects including studying at Master's level, strategic international marketing management, enterprise development, project appraisal and feasibility studies, business cultures in developing new markets.
Requirements for Admission
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Three years of work experience
- Proficiency in English: 6.5 IELTS, or equivalent
Who is this programme for?
The course is designed for students with qualifications and/or experience in hospitality management who wish to develop their skills and understanding of the industry in preparation for middle and senior management positions.
Students successfully passing this course will receive two degrees:
- MBA in International Hospitality Management, awarded by IMI Switzerland.
- MBA in International Hospitality Management, awarded by Manchester Metropolitan University
There are two intakes per year - February and August.
Program taught in: