Courses are available in English. In case of difficulties, SHG Paris gives extra lessons to students who need some help.
Our teachers are among the best in their specialties, they are composing a team coming from France and Switzerland.
Courses are from Monday to Friday at our campus in Paris.
SHG Paris and other SHG Schools are accredited by International Quality Bodies such as:
Professional Courses in Luxury Hotels
We train students to get skills and working experiences in every department in a hotel. The students practice in all departments 1 by 1 and must come back to some departments several times to improve their skills. There are 4 main departments: Restaurant Service, Culinary, Administration and Room Division.
Restaurant Service: It includes Fine-Dining Restaurants, Traditional Restaurants, Bar, Room-Service, Catering Service, Banqueting Service.
Culinary: It includes all parts of the Kitchen (Cold, Hot, Pastry, International Food, Gourmet, etc.)
Room Division: It includes Housekeeping, Front Desk, Guest Services, etc.
Administration: It includes Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, etc.
For MBA students, we focus more on the Administration Department, however, students must know other departments as well to be respected leaders.
Luxury Hotels in Paris
Our students have real working experience in practicing and learning in real hotels. All our partner hotels in Paris are luxury hotels, therefore our students learn with the highest standards.
2 Paid-Internships found by SHG Paris
In each of the 2-year curriculum, students must go through a paid internship over a 6-month period. The remuneration depends on the country in which the hotel is located and may include accommodation and meals. In all cases, the hotels proposed by SHG Paris are always in the 4* or 5* category. Thus, SHG Paris takes care of all necessary arrangements. Transportation expenses to the internship destination are usually born by students.
During and after each internship, students are evaluated and graded by the hotel. Following each internship, students have to write a management report proving that he/she has fully mastered the internship's objective.
- Fill up the application form (click below to SHG Application Form)
- Motivation letter (at least 500 words)
- English Test (at least 5.5 IELTS or equivalent)
- Interview (via Skype or Face to Face with one of our admission officer)
- High School Degree (A' Level Degree / Baccalauréat / Maturité)
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or Foundation Year in case of no experience in Hospitality and another type of Bachelor Degree.
- Working Experience (minimum 1 year in luxury hotels)
- Tuitions fees: EUR 10500 / Year or EUR 950 / Month
- Administration fees: EUR 250 / Year
- Uniform Kit & Books: EUR 300 (once)
- Accommodation Research (optional): EUR 500
- Accommodation (optional): From EUR 690 / Month
- September 2018
- November 2018