Courses are available in English and in French. Students select the language of their choice at the start. In case of difficulties, SHG Lyon gives extra lessons to students who need some help.
Our teachers are among the best in their specialties, they are composing a team coming from France and Switzerland.
We teach the following subjects:
- Management of people
- Human Resources
- Yield Management
- Intercultural Management
- Events Management
- Grooming & Self-Image
- Luxury Environment
- Project Management
- Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Wines of the world
- Hotel Environment
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Cost Control in F&B
- International Relations
- 3 Languages to select: English, French, Chinese, Russian, Arabic Spanish, German, Italian.
Courses are from Monday to Friday at our campus in Lyon.
SHG LYON and other SHG Schools are accredited by International Quality Bodies such as:
- AHLEI (American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute)
- CHRIE (Council on Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Education)
- EHSAC (European Hospitality Schools Accreditations Council)
- Fill up the application form (click below to SHG Application Form)
- Motivation letter (at least 500 words)
- English Test (at least 5.5 IELTS or equivalent) for students who select courses in English.
- Interview (via Skype or Face to Face with one of our admission officer)
- High School Degree (A' Level Degree / Baccalauréat / Maturité)
- Bachelor Degree
- Working Experience (minimum 1 year in luxury hotels)
- Tuitions fees: EUR 10'500 / Year or EUR 950 / Month
- Administration fees: EUR 250 / Year
- Uniform Kit & Books: EUR 300 (once)
- Accommodation Research (optional): EUR 500
- Accommodation (optional): From EUR 690 / Month
- September 2018
- Novembre 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019