Designed by professionals, this industry-relevant MBA programme prepares you to meet the current challenges of the world of finance, a sector in complete evolution.
You will become aware of the main industry changes fuelled by the impact that technology, sustainability, and digitalisation have. This degree provides you with a solid education in management, which consists of a detailed exploration of the business and financial environments as well as in-depth knowledge of markets, products, and investments. The curriculum provides you with practical tools and enhances your skills in analysis, negotiation and strategy. You will become a professional who is able to think differently, analyse investments, measure risks, negotiate, create innovative strategies and achieve top performance.
This track prepares graduates for outstanding managerial positions in various financial institutions, banks, funds, brokerage firms...
Employability: our MBA combines academic excellence, practical skills, technology and employability. Our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work and our digital platform.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland.We specialise in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – our half a century of education and business expertise is testament to that. A pioneering curriculum designed by experts with input from business leaders gives our graduates’ careers a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique real-business teaching approach: a combination of academic excellence, essential skills and a digital mindset. Our transformative programmes include all key management skills required by modern businesses. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized by 3 major accreditation bodies, international rankings and 2 innovation awards. IFM cutting-edge curriculum encompass all key skills by modern businesses > more
Facts and Figures
• Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Rankings : ranked in the top Tier One for Global MBA Programs by CEO Magazine 2020
• Degree awarded : Master of Business Administration (with specialisation in International Finance)
• 12 courses : 10 core courses and 2 electives.
• Study mode : Full-time
• Duration : 1 academic year (9 Months)
• Schedule : Monday - Friday, from 2pm
• Small classes : 20-25 students to promote exchange, class interaction, team work.
• Language : courses taught in English
• 2 intakes per year in March and October
What Our Alumni Say
“When I started at IFM, I already had an interesting position and significant experience behind me. The MBA helped to fill the gaps and see the same activities from a different perspective.”
Alla Ferreiro Hermida, Director, UBS, Switzerland
“My IFM experience was fascinating. It allowed me to deepen my knowledge and develop an international approach to the reality of business. I recommend it to anyone who wants to gain solid skills.”
Laurie Berthollet, Consultant Financial Services, Swisscom,
“IFM provides the opportunity to meet excellent professors and to build a network while studying in the heart of Geneva. I have great memories of the classes and of the atmosphere amongst students. I would recommend it to any student looking for a good academic curriculum.”
Michel Khattar, Senior Private Banker, Audi Bank
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation lettert
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150
About the School
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM’s excellence in business education, innovative approach, business expertise, cutti ... Read More