Designed by professionals, this excellent program prepares you to meet the challenges of the world of banking and finance.
The international environment is changing and managers face important issues with new market realities and new regulations. The financial market increasingly seeks individuals who not only have the best education in general management, but also a competitive understanding of financial markets, new financial products, risks control and the current financial architecture.
This MBA is a combination of a top general MBA program and advanced knowledge in the field of finance. This versatile and industry-relevant degree develops a comprehensive understanding of managerial finance, economics, management, financial markets and provides solid skills in risk analysis, negotiation and portfolio management. Our MBA provides the students with the tools for dealing with important practical issues. You will become a knowledgeable professional capable of performing at the top of the international banking and finance industry.
This program prepares graduates for outstanding managerial positions in financial institutions, banks, financial companies, brokerage firms, investment banks, insurance companies and multinationals.
Our employment record is excellent : 86% of our MBA graduates find a job or a new job within 6 months.
Our MBA offers an innovative, employability-focused approach to studies by using current industry examples, discussions, case studies, problem-solving and group work. The curriculum has been designed to give you real-life business skills. Courses are taught by professors with real-business experience.
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Length: Full Time (1 academic year)
- Small classes: 15-20 students
- Language: courses taught in English.
- MBA students: 50% local & 50% International, 90% speak 2 languages or more
- 3 intakes per year: January, April, and October.
WHAT OUR ALUMNI SAY
“IFM has provided me with the tools necessary to face professional life. Courses are realistic and close to the requirements of the business market. Today I am proud and entirely satisfied to have been a part of IFM.”
Jean-Frédéric Voumard, Senior Vice President, Kwanza Invest Bank
“When I started at IFM, I already had an interesting position and significant experience behind me. The MBA helped to fill the gaps and see the same activities from a different perspective.”
Alla Ferreiro Hermida, Director, UBS, Switzerland
- An online application form and a 300-400 word motivation letter
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- For non-native English speakers, provide proof of your English proficiency.
(IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent. In-house IFM / online English test)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable.
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.
- International Students: proof of financial means to pay for the course (letter or bank statement).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 3, 2018