This state-of-the-art programme gives you the skills to work successfully in international markets.
Developed by experts, this degree provides an in-depth understanding of international business and management, to meet the major strategic challenges faced by global industries. You will become aware of the main changes, the impact of technology and sustainability. This curriculum provides you with solid knowledge and analytical, leadership and strategic skills. You will learn how to conduct an efficient negotiation at international level. You will develop the right reflexes, along with the ability to identify and analyse opportunities, whilst managing risks and successfully run projects and close deals in the international market. This specialisation prepares graduates for highly rewarding managerial careers in multinationals, various industries, consulting firms, large corporations and organisations.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland.We specialise in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – our half a century of education and business expertise is testament to that. A pioneering curriculum designed by experts with input from business leaders gives our graduates’ careers a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique real-business teaching approach: a combination of academic excellence, essential skills and a digital mindset. Our transformative programmes include all key management skills required by modern businesses. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized by 3 major accreditation bodies, international rankings and 2 innovation awards. IFM cutting-edge curriculum encompass all key skills by modern businesses > more
Facts and Figures
• Accreditations : ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
• Rankings : ranked in the top Tier One for Global MBA Programs by CEO Magazine 2020
• Degree awarded : Master of Business Administration (with specialisation in Digital Transformation)
• 12 courses : 10 core courses and 2 electives.
• Study mode : Full-time
• Duration : 1 academic year (9 Months)
• Schedule : Monday - Friday, from 2pm
• Small classes : 20-25 students to promote exchange, class interaction, team work.
What Our Alumni Say
“Facing the rapid globalization of markets, the MBA education at IFM provides essential tools for understanding. Organized around classes with fewer numbers of students, the MBA program at IFM favors interaction.
Eric Bara, Corporate Manager, Ecolab, France
“What a great experience and a great atmosphere. I think the MBA at IFM is an indispensable basis for working in the international dimension of management.”
Ekoli Hagenbüchle, Senior Procurement Manager, A Step Forward, Switzerland
The curriculum of the MBA programme was really exciting and challenging at the same time. The new teaching environment was very attractive as well. The professors’ academic and professional experience was really inspiring.”
Aliko Blerta, Resident Representative at United Nations Development Programme, Algeria
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation lettert
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150
About the School
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM’s excellence in business education, innovative approach, business expertise, cutti ... Read More