Developed by professionals, this cutting-edge MBA provides you with the skills and mindset to successfully work within international markets.
The program constructs a broad vision of international business and a detailed understanding of the major challenges currently facing global companies. The sector needs individuals with flexible patterns of thinking and behaviour to succeed in a competitive international business environment.
This program is an excellent combination of a solid general MBA in conjunction with a specialization focused on international aspects of business and management. This degree develops a deep understanding of the organizational structures of international businesses and international trade. Our MBA provides you with excellent knowledge in international management, economics, international marketing and sharp skills in analysis, negotiation, leadership and strategy. You will develop the ability to analyze and recognize business opportunities, and then to manage inherent risks to settle successful deals on international markets.
This program prepares graduates for top managerial careers in any type of industries ranging from multinationals, import-export companies, consulting firms to international organizations.
Our employment record is excellent : 86% of our MBA graduates find a job or a new job within 6 months.
Our MBA offers an innovative, employability-focused approach to studies by using current industry examples, discussions, case studies, problem-solving and group work. The curriculum has been designed to give you real-life business skills. Courses are taught by professors with real-business experience.
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Length: Full Time (1 academic year)
- Small classes: 15-20 students
- Language: courses taught in English.
- MBA students: 50% local & 50% International, 90% speak 2 languages or more
- 3 intakes per year: January, April, and October.
WHAT OUR ALUMNI SAY
“The education I received at IFM has helped me a lot to first of all give me an orientation of what I would like to do and secondly, the practical approach IFM follows, provided me with valuable information helping me every day in my professional career.”
Julian Strosek, General Director, Kiveda Group, Germany
“This intensive training is oriented towards « business realities ». It has helped me in my day-to-day tasks as a manager, such as reflection and the capacity to take a step back, allowing us to gain a bigger picture of the solutions needed by a company.”
Yannick Theler, Managing Director, Ubisoft, United Arab Emirates
- An online application form and a 300-400 word motivation letter
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- For non-native English speakers, provide proof of your English proficiency.
(IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent. In-house IFM / online English test)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable.
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.
- International Students: proof of financial means to pay for the course (letter or bank statement).
Program taught in: