This state-of-the-art program provides you with the skills and mindset to successfully work within international markets
This master's degree provides a global vision of business and international trade and a thorough understanding of the main challenges faced by international companies.
Our Master's degree provides advanced knowledge of economics, finance, international management, and international marketing. It improves your managerial communication and teaches to conduct effective negotiations. The curriculum improves your skills in analysis, leadership and strategy. You will develop the right reflexes, the ability to identify and analyse opportunities, and then manage the risks for successfully conducting major projects and closing deals in the international market.
This program prepares graduates for highly rewarding managerial careers in multinationals various industries, import-export companies, consulting firms, large corporations, institutions and international organizations.
Employability: our MBA combines academic excellence, practical skills, technology and employability. Our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work and our digital platform.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University – Institute of Finance and Management is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We benefit from half a century of education expertise and outstanding business know-how that puts a central emphasis on employability.
Our cutting-edge curriculum is designed by our experts with business leader’s input to give graduates’ career a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique teaching style combining academic excellence, practical skills and technology. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized and IFM benefits from a top reputation among recruiters. > more
Facts and Figures
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- MBA Ranked in the Top 100 Worldwide - CEO Magazine 2019
- Selected within Best Business Schools in Switzerland - Eduniversal Selected
- Most Innovative Business School in Switzerland - Global Brand Magazine
- Length: Full Time (1 academic year)
- Small classes: 15-20 students
- Language: courses taught in English
- MBA students: 50% local & 50% International
- 2 intakes per year: October and March
What Our Alumni Say
“IFM gave the opportunity to study in an international setting. The impact of the different cultures and work styles opened my mind to all the different ways of finding innovative new solutions to current business challenges. Studying at IFM gave me an edge which I use to this day. “
Xavier C. Béard, Compliance Officer, Edmond de Rothschild Bank
“My experience at IFM university was very beneficial to me, the knowledge I gained there was both theoretical and practical and has prepared me perfectly well to the business world.”
Nirosha Beck, Strategy Manager, International Basketball Foundation
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.