MBA in Human Resource Management is the most relevant qualification that professionals need to serve in organizations across all economic sectors. ISM understands that Human Resource has been documented over the years as key to driving businesses through numerous research activities. Our MBA in Human Resource Management equips a manager with ways of creating business through proven ways of workforce management. Thus, this program empowers our learners to focus on maximizing employee productivity breeding competent managers globally.
This specialization is also part of our Accredited Italian Online MBA programs we offer in partnership with Marconi University. Therefore, giving you an option for Online mode of delivery of this MBA program.
To have completed MBA in HRM, learners must take 4 Concentration courses that exclusively tackle Human Resource issues. These Concentration Courses are taken after successful completion of The Foundation and Core Courses done when this MBA program begins. These Concentration Courses are:
- Module 1 – Foundation courses
- Module 2 – Core Courses
- Module 3 – Concentration
- Talent Management
- Organizational Training and Development
- Leadership for HRM Professionals
- Organizational Behaviour
- Credit / Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
Do you have it with you?
- Duly filled and signed an application form
- Bachelor degree is a must
- Two recent color passport size photographs
- Photocopy of valid passport/visa
- Updated resume / C.V
- A learning, professional and openness to change attitude is a prerequisite