Human resource management is an important activity for the present and future competitiveness of organizations. The link between human resource and performance/productivity of organizations cannot be overemphasized. MBA in Human Resource Management is a program that will ensure that human resource practices within organizations are moving with the current approaches of positioning organizations well ahead of competitors.
The MBA-HRM program is offered in the evenings from 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm. Classes run for two to three weeks in every two and a half to three months.
The evening class MBA in Human Resource Management program is offered in the ESAMI member countries in the following venues:- Arusha, Dar es Salaam and Mwanza, Tanzania; Nairobi, Kenya; Kampala, Uganda; Lusaka, Zambia; Lilongwe and Blantyre, Malawi; Harare, Zimbabwe; Windhoek and Oshakati in Namibia; Mbabane, Swaziland; Maputo, Mozambique and Mahe, Seychelles.
Total fees for the 2-year Master's degree program is US$7,000. Advance payments are made annually or per semester by arrangement. The fees cover tuition and limited materials. It does not include textbooks among other exclusions.
Candidates eligible for Masters programs must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Internationally recognized full professional qualification. Candidates must have passed ALL qualifying examinations.
The candidate must submit an application form with the following:
- Current curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of degree or professional certificate
- Certified copy of official transcript
- At least one letter of recommendation from a person who is in a position to judge the candidate's ability
- A non-refundable processing fee of US$30.
All documents accompanying the application must be in English
- GMG09101 General Management
- CGG09305 Corporate Governance
- EMG09206 Environmental Management for Business
- FAG09107 Financial Accounting
- FAG09109 Management Accounting
- BIG09210 Global Corporate Strategy
- BIG09211 Finance in International Markets
- RMG09419 Research Methods
Specialized HRM courses
- BGG09121 Evolution and Growth of Human Resource Management
- SHG09122 Strategic Human Resource Management
- HPG09323 Human Resource Planning
- MTG09324 Managing Talent and Intellectual Capital
- MLG09425 Management of Labor Relations
- HDG09426 Human Resource Development