Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Hotel and Tourism Management
- Industry Developed Curriculum.
- Real world experience and interactive academic approach.
- Fast Track MBA Program with flexible study options:
- Study in the Full-Time MBA Program and graduate in 12 months.
- Study in the Part-Time Weekend MBA Program -- only 1 day per week and graduate in 18 months.
- Modern Block Course System.
- Dedicated local and international faculty members with strong academic background and professional experience.
- International Opportunities – Double Degree Programs, Study Abroad Opportunities and Study Tour.
- Corporate socialization and networking.
- Career Service Guaranteed.
- HTM 512 E-Marketing Solutions for Hospitality Services
- HTM 526 Revenue Management
- HTM 534 Human Resource Management
- HTM 511 Health Tourism Management
- HTM 522 Meeting, Incentive, Convention and Exhibition Management (MICE)
- HTM 533 Property Development and Management
- HTM 536 Sustainability and Eco-Tourism
- HTM 537 Hospitality Services Innovation
- HTM 575 Current Issues in Hotel and Tourism Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 13, 2017