Ostelea-EAE Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA is designed with the objective of training the future leaders of the tourism sector: directors, professionals and entrepreneurs equipped to manage business projects in the tourism and hotel sector at the very highest level. To this end, this programm, developed with EAE Business School- internationally recognised business school*-focuses on the development of executive skills and aptitudes of a strategic nature.
This MBA is also conducted in Spanish in Madrid, in Barcelona and Online methodology
*top 35 world best business school according to the Economy America 2017 ranking
Reasons for studying the Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA at Ostelea
- MBA students have the option of taking an international residential program in Tourism at Saxion (Holland), in Finance at ESG UQAM (Montreal, Canada) or in Cross-Cultural Marketing at Kean University (NJ, USA) (at an additional cost).
- Campus to Campus: Option of taking part of the program at Ostelea’s Madrid campus. (accommodation not included).
- Management Experience: The MBA program developed with EAE Business School allows students work out the key competences for managing projects effectively, Soft Skills.
- Business Game: The program applies a learning methodology based on business simulations, involving the challenge of understanding strategic planning through practice and execution within a context that is a highly realistic reflection of the real world
- Series of meetings with executives from hotel and restaurant companies, and international tourism consultants.
- Program for developing executive competences: Tourism Skills Development Program (TSDP).
- Case study method: The main learning methodology applied throughout the MBA program, which places participants in real business situations so that they have to analyse them and propose their own solutions.
Employability and Entrepreneurship
- International internships in companies such as Hilton, Tundra Hotels and Melia Hotels, among others learning tourism management.
- Students who want to set up their own business have access to the Entrepreneur Project, offering advice and guidance.
- Employability-focused tuition: Professional Careers programs, Employability Week, Employment Forum, Graduate Programs, among other initiatives (subject to demand).
- Doing Business in Spain Seminar: Entrepreneurs in Spain share their insight into the key factors to take into account in order to be successful and competitive in the Spanish market.
Other key features
- International faculty: Some of the contents on certain courses will be taught by lecturers from Ostelea’s partner universities and business schools.
- Research Group: Members of the Master faculty form part of EAE’s Multidisciplinary Tourism Research Group (GRIT-EAE), the scientific output of which focuses on the field of international tourism management.
- Seminars on Hospitality (Barcelona) and Sustainability (Madrid).
- Language: English or French.
Ostelea gives its students training designed to enhance employability
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 13, 2018