Start your future in International Hospitality and Tourism Management. Our International Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA Program offers ideal locations for students and professionals in the fields of business, hotel/restaurant management, tourism, or related areas who wish to earn an advanced business degree.
The MBA program with a concentration in International Hotel and Tourism Management may be completed in just 15 months.
The 45 credit program leading to an MBA degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management may be completed in a minimum of one year and a half. Students may transfer from one campus to the other and complete their degree requirements. Students with bachelor’s degrees in other fields may need to complete MBA preparatory courses. This program may also be completed online.
Graduates of the MBA in International Hospitality and Tourism program will be able to:
- Analyze and interpret the impact of global issues facing hospitality managers.
- Assess the potential impact of hospitality operations on the operating environment.
- Demonstrate multicultural sensitivity and awareness of global issues, opportunities, and sustainability.
- Create an appropriate strategic plan for a hospitality enterprise.
- Demonstrate an understanding of other businesses operating within the broader tourism context and hypothesize their impact upon hospitality enterprises.
Offered at the following campuses:
Tampa Bay, Madrid, and Online
About the School
Since its founding four decades ago, Schiller International University has prepared men and women for leadership, government and service roles in countless countries. Schiller’s global heritage, inter ... Read More