MBA in Hospitality and Management
Vatel USA – at PSU Campus in Los Angeles
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality and Management has been designed for students to graduate in 18 months. It is an intensive and innovative program which fosters a strong foundation in hotel management, leadership and entrepreneurship. Courses are balanced between academic theory and professional practice.
On campus, students hone the necessary critical thinking, leadership, management and entrepreneurial skills required to compete in the globalized business economy. With experienced faculty and small class sizes, students receive the individual support and preparation they need to achieve excellence. Students directly apply their knowledge through hands-on, professional experience with the opportunity of a one-year paid practical training position in the best hotels and restaurants in the United States. Previous students at Vatel worked at our partner host hotels which include: St. Regis, Four Seasons, Lodge at Torrey Pines, Peninsula, Sofitel, Langham and many more. Vatel’s Career Center will assist students in locating their mandatory internships.
- Students must have a Bachelor degree
- Degrees must be accredited by a regional or national association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, or a foreign institution, licensed and regulated by the appropriate oversight agency in the country of origin.
- Foreign degrees will be reviewed to determine if they meet the necessary academic requirements.
- Each applicant will be considered based on his or her individual background and professional experience.
- Minimum English proficiency for international students is as follows: TOEFL (iBT)–61; IELTS–5.5 and a qualifying oral interview.
- Vatel does not require a GRE or GMAT exam.
Length of Program:
- 1 Year of Study + 6 Months of Mandatory Internship + 6 Months of Optional Practical Training (OPT).
M5 Specialization Program:
For Vatel students already enrolled in a Master program (M4) Vatel Los Angeles offers a Specialization in American Hospitality Management and International Business major. The M5 specialization program teaches students the American management methods that are driven by results and understanding of new technologies. This program was designed in a way that allows students to think-outside-the-box, and to help them become future leaders and entrepreneurs.
After a one-year specialization students graduate with a dual degree; Master and MBA.
See your Vatel School for enrollment details.
Business Core Courses
Organizational Development and Culture
Managerial Information Systems
International Business and Commerce
Human Resources Management
Hospitality Specialty Courses
Sales Management for Hospitality
New Trends in Hospitality
International Business Law
Career Development and Placement
Hospitality Management Paid Practical Training
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 10, 2017