The program provides students with an excellent hospitality foundation, in terms of understanding customer service, employee and system organization, as well as real business needs for this particular industry, such as event management, operations management, trends in tourism and how revenues can be maximized. You will learn to be a highly skilled manager and simultaneously gain the ability to apply effective strategic management techniques to your business.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in International Hospitality Management.
- Exchange Program: Rotate between Geneva and Barcelona campuses. We offer the opportunity of studying in both campuses during the 18 month master program.
- Internships: Students have internship opportunities with important companies.
- Location: Geneva and Barcelona
The international nature of GBS has led to the development of a system that combines the European approach of using ECTS credits with a curriculum structure that is commonly implemented in the United States.
Each program major allows students to study general education, core and elective subjects which cover 80% of all curriculums, 20% dedicated to orientation subjects related to their specific major, these subjects are unique for each Program.
- Trends in Tourism & Hospitality
- Tourism Destination & Event Planning
- E-marketing in the Hospitality Industry
- Revenue Management & Optimization
- Sustainable Management Systems
- Food Production & Service Options
- Hospitality Accounting
- Convention Service Manager
- Luxury Service Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Service Marketing
- Event Manager
- General Management Training
- Real Estate and Development
GBS’s selection process emphasises leadership potential, academic ability, personal qualities and competencies. We are looking for candidates with managerial experience, people skills and a proven academic record.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years experience). For Executive Master, 5 years experience
- Completed application form with passport photo included
- Photocopy of all academic diplomas or certificates
- Official English exam results: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL IBT 70, proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years, or successful completion of the university’s admission examination.
- Photocopy of your passport
- ayment receipt of the application fee.
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Recommendation letter
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 27, 2017