Master of Business Administration (MBA in HealthCare Management)
MBA in Healthcare Management program focuses on the need for healthcare managers to be continuous learners, critical thinkers, and ethical practitioners by recognizing the multi-construct nature of human, social and organizational realities and the complex relationships between the system of health providers and the needs of the community.
MBA in Healthcare Management Program Highlights
- Duration â 10 -12 Months
- MBA Structure â 8 Courses + 2 HealthCare Specialization Courses + Research Methodology Course + Final Project
- Classes â Face to Face Weekend Classes with 18 â 20 Contact Hours in all Locations (Click on the Link: Recorded Classes on YouTube)
- Faculty â Fly in Professors from Europe UK and USA (Please visit the link: View Faculty Profile)
- Dual Certificate â Post Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership from UK + MBA in Healthcare Management degree from Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy
- Accreditation â Ministry of Education in Italy. Also comes under the ENIC NARIC Approved Universities and is recognized worldwide.
- Possible â To attend classes in all locations including Rome, Italy.
- Assessment â Assignment Based Courses
- Payment â Pay as you Go â Flexible Monthly Instalments
- Graduation â Option of Attending Graduation in Rome, Italy
- LMS â Complete access to Learning Management System + Access to ProQuest Online Library
Marconiâs Blended Learning Flexible MBA in Healthcare Management combines Face to Face classes and virtual classes in all locations while students balance their personal and professional life.
Marconi University in affiliation with European Graduate School of Management delivers the courses in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia through the following means:
- Onsite Face to Face weekend classes
- Blended learning sessions
- Self-study models
- Online Live Interactive classes
Throughout your MBA studies, you will gain unlimited access to all the study materials needed, including comprehensive course texts and interactive course websites, which are readily available via the Universityâs Learning Management System.
Guglielmo Marconi University is situated in the Heart of the capital of Italy, Rome. It is a world-class university known for Tradition, Quality, and Excellence.
Professional Prospects of Marconi Universityâs MBA in Healthcare Management
- Assist in making successful career transitions, i.e. moving from specialization to HealthCareManagerial Position.
- Assist in self-awareness as a HealthCare manager & leader and in a broad understanding of HealthCare business and management issues
- Develop HealthCare management professional skills and techniques and increase confidence in all areas of business
- Create opportunities for new career and possibilities for promotion
About the School
Marconi University is a world-class university engaged in significant international research and innovation. The University looks beyond the traditional academic learning setting, promoting the use of ... Read More