The MBA with a concentration in Healthcare Administration is designed for upwardly mobile professionals who are pursuing careers concerned with the business aspects of Healthcare Administration. Concentrated courses for this degree include:
- MBA 614 Administration of Healthcare Organizations
- MBA 615 Healthcare Topics & Issues
- MBA 619 Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- MBA 620 Healthcare Law & Ethics
Program Admission Requirements
- Online Application
- 500 word (total) Essay Questions
- Official Transcripts
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Must participate in Skype interview
- Minimum TOEFL score of 70
- Official Evaluated Transcripts sent through an evaluating service directly to the school - World Education Services (www.wes.org) and International Education Evaluations, Inc. (www.iee123.com) are accepted by the school.
There is no GRE or GMAT requirement. The Peregrine Entrance Exam must be taken during the student's first semester.
Please go to: https://www.lmunet.edu/academics/graduate-professional/masters-degree/master-of-business-administration/for more details.
In addition, Lincoln Memorial University has been ranked safest college campus. Please see the following-
Program taught in: