Kean University’s MBA in Global Management program is a specialized MBA degree program that prepares managers to succeed in a global business environment. It offers a wide and deep selection of global-focused courses, experiences, and training in global business issues. In addition, it has an extensive global experience requirement that sets it apart from other programs.
The MBA in Global Management program has seven distinctive components that together provide graduates with the specialized knowledge and skills necessary to manage multicultural and multinational workforces effectively in a rapidly changing global business environment:
- Prequalification Requirement
- Core Knowledge in Key Business Disciplines
- Advanced Knowledge of Global Management
- Global Experience
- Specialized Area (optional)
- Global Business Simulation
- Second Language Requirement
To learn more about the MBA in Global Management program, visit http://grad.kean.edu/masters-programs/mba-global-management.