To keep pace with the fast-changing world, we are living in, future managers and leaders are required to possess broad international management skills and a profound understanding of global markets. Our MBA program in Global Management therefore focuses on the skill sets needed to understand international business across all major functional areas. Among other things, you will learn: to develop new international business opportunities, analyze global markets, and effectively manage companies and lead diverse teams. The strong orientation to the practice and cross-cultural experience will prepare you for a successful international business career. The elective with a broad choice of leading-edge subjects gives the options to specialize in a field of your own interest and career goals.
- MBA program in English
- Inspiring diverse student body
- Joint research combined with academic excellence
- Internship option
- Field trips to Greece (Athens), UK (Glasgow), Luxembourg or Germany (Berlin)
- German language course (optional)
- International student assistance team on campus
Competences and knowledge for your international career
The full-time MBA in global management at the International Graduate Center (IGC) prepares you for leadership positions in the global economy. On the basis of research-based learning, experienced trainers from the private sector provide you with the necessary practical orientation. Occupational fields: The course content prepares you for positions with leadership responsibility in marketing or sales, human resources, investment banking, accounting, logistics and supply chain management, consulting, or the administration. Academic experience: You learn both professional and soft skills systematically through group work and discussion in seminars and workshops. Since many of your fellow students come from different countries and 90% of the teaching staff at IGC has an international background, your intercultural skills are practiced intensively over the entire program. Participation in international field trips (e.g. Greece, the USA, the Netherlands, or Hong Kong) and an optional internship strengthen your career perspectives.
- Business-related bachelor´s degree
- One year of post-graduate work experience
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,5)
- Funding of 13,900 euros (reduced, original price was 14,900 euros) for tuition fee and ~800 euros/month for living costs
- International settlements department
- Banks and organizations cooperating with global partners
- Business analytics manager
- International business development
- Government affairs
- Marketing and sales manager
About the School
The International Graduate Center (IGC) was founded by the University of Applied Sciences Bremen as an interdisciplinary Graduate School for Management and Leadership.