MBA in Global / Business Management - 18-24 months
AMERICAN MBA IN SWITZERLAND
This 18-months MBA Degree is a joint program between BHMS Switzerlandand City University of Seattle, USA. It is specifically designed for graduates holding Bachelor Degrees in hospitality or non-hospitality specializations who are aiming to join the global hospitality industry or the service sector.
It can also benefit those who are already holding an executive position in management or those looking to enter into an executive management position in the global hospitality industry.
This program comprises 3 study blocks of 3 months followed by 9 months of paid internship in Switzerland. During the internship period, students are required to complete additional MBA capstone courses and workshops.
Top Accredited MBA in Switzerland
This MBA Degree is a joint program between BHMS Switzerland and City University of Seattle, USA and is Accredited by
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Swiss EduQua-certfied (EduQua is the Swiss Association for Quality & Management Systems (SQS) which certifies Swiss colleges and education institutions in Switzerland.)
- Paid Internship in Switzerland (Work and Study in Switzerland)
Internship is an important part of the study program at BHMS and provides an opportunity to gain work-experience during the early stages of the career. Generally, the first internship will be in a junior position, where students can practice the skills that they learned in the first six months at BHMS.
BHMS is dedicated to helping its students find the best learning opportunity possible during their Industry Training. The school employs a full-time Industry Training Coordinator for this purpose.
Industry training salaries in Switzerland negotiated between the employer and the Federal Employee Union is presently set at minimum CHF 2,168 per month gross (around 2500 USD/month), you will earn around 15000 USD each year at BHMS Switzerland.
Why study in Switzerland?
- The Management Education in Switzerland has been Ranked 1st in the world for 2009.
- Switzerland has been ranked the Safest Country in the World for 2009.
Why study in City Lucerne?
- Lucerne has been ranked the Safest City in Switzerland for 2009
- Lucerne has been ranked the Cleanest City in Switzerland for 2007
- MBA Degree Entry Requirements
- Minimum entry age - 21 years
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Students whose mother tongue is other than English, must provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent certificate in order to receive a conditional offer by the university.
About City University of Seattle
City University of Seattle, USA accredited by Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) and by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) for its business programs, is one of the Northwest's largest universities with over 40,000 graduates worldwide. For over 30 years, CityU has changed people's lives for good by providing relevant lifelong, quality education.
The students in Switzerland site of CityU, learn from a dedicated faculty, who in addition to their academic credentials bring along expertise and experience in the business field. This ensures that what students learn in class is contemporary and can be applied in real world situations in a daily business environment.
This school offers programs in: