About the Program
UET Italia launched UET International to offer English taught programs globally. The first intake of the MBA in Global Hospitality and Tourism Management began on 2 November 2015.
The MBA consists of 3 phases:
- Theory (4 months in Milan campus)
- Internship (4 months anywhere including current workplace)
- Capstone project (4 months online but viva in Milan).
Obtain a dual degree from UET and a UK university by transferring 120 credit hours earned at our MBA fully accredited by four UK universities including Coventry University (London Campus) ranked no. 2 in tourism and hospitality on the UK 2016 Guardian League University Guide.
Opportunities for UET Alumni
- Improve your career prospects and climb the career ladder
- Scholarships up to 55% for EU Alumni and 35% for Non-EU Alumni
4 months, block teaching, 9 units, 270 contact hours
– Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism – E-Tourism and Social Media in Hospitality and Tourism
– Destination Management
– Hotel Real Estate Investment and Asset Management – Financial Management for the Hospitality Industry – Organisational behavior in International Tourism and Hospitality Organisations – Advanced research methods for Hospitality and Tourism – Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism – International Tourism Policy and Development
4 months, full time 6 months unpaid internship
4 months, capstone project
The MBA in Global Hospitality and Tourism Management is a 12-month full-time program that is designed to acquire the solid hospitality and tourism management skills and fully taught in English.
Graduates of hospitality and tourism or management programs with junior or no experience in the hospitality and tourism industry are eligible to join this MBA. The program is also suitable for career climbers and career switchers.
On completion of this degree, it is expected that you will be able to pursue careers in numerous areas including:
- Hotel management, development, and investment companies,
- Tour operators and travel companies
- Destination management organizations
- International and regional tourism organizations
- Tertiary sector education in tourism and hospitality
- Consultancy (research) firms, or
- Become entrepreneur.
Features of the Program
- Study in Italy the World 5th Tourism Destination 2015
- Acquire state-of-art global skills in hospitality and tourism marketing, strategy, planning, research, leadership, finance and real estate.
- Excellent global networking opportunities and employability focused program
- Practice-based teaching based on ‘real life’ case studies and research
- Capstone industrial project
- 4-month internship
- Global instructors with both industry and academic experience and expertise from Italy, UK, Australia, Sweden, Spain, among others.
- Digital library and virtual learning environment
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 4, 2018