The MBA in Global Business and Strategy is a dual-degree global MBA program with the Belk College of Business at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC) and represents a successful partnership between two prestigious business schools in the education of global leaders.
This global MBA prepares executives to practice in a multi-cultural environment with the capacity to define and implement business strategies that generate competitive advantages in global organizations. The program generates the ideal environment for the interaction, open discussion and mutual enrichment of leadership skills needed in organizations worldwide.
- Program location: Monterrey
- Dual-degree MBA
- Full-time or Part-time
- Executive live sessions with Belk College of Business faculty in EGADE Business School Monterrey
- Duration: 1.5 a 2.5 years
- Program start: September
- Language: English
- Years of experience required: 3 years
The MBA in Global Business and Strategy offers an enriching multicultural environment where students acquire a global business perspective in the classroom while building an enduring network of contacts representing different nationalities, cultures and professional backgrounds.
The combined expertise of the global faculty of both schools provides our students with a balanced theory-practice experience in the classroom, which exposes them to the principal trends, challenges, opportunities and leading-edge management practices for leadership in the global context.
The agreements established with leading universities and business schools on five continents provide the basis for our students to gain a truly global business vision:
- International courses
Live an international experience with intensive courses at leading universities worldwide.
- Global Network for Advanced Management
EGADE Business School is a founding partner and only business school in Mexico of the Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM) network, led by Yale School of Management and in which 29 international business schools participate:
- Global Network Week: an intensive international exchange program held every March and October since 2013 with students from the 29 international business schools that are part of this prestigious global network.
- Global Network Courses: The SNOC (Small Network Online Courses) courses provide an innovative platform for MBA students from across the GNAM network to collaborate on projects and discuss current business trends.
FORMAT AND CONCENTRATION AREAS
The MBA in Global Business and Strategy is a dual-degree MBA delivered entirely in English at EGADE Monterrey, offered in full-time or part-time format. Both formats share class sessions allowing networking to take place among full-time students and those part-time students working during the program.
This global MBA is a lockstep program where students take all of their courses together and are assigned to study teams during the duration of the program, which enables cross-functional and cooperative problem solving while bringing together professionals with varied backgrounds.
The MBA in Global Business and Strategy seeks executive talent from different sectors and industries that show potential for developing the abilities, character, and vision required to lead global businesses today.
- Minimum work experience: 3 years / Average: 9 years
- Age frame: 30-44 / Average:31
- Education: University graduates
- Minimum/Average GMAT: 575 / 641
- Any other specific requirements:
- Admission application form
- Admission test score (PAEP or equivalent): 575
- Two professional recommendation letters
- Up-to-date resume
- Official documentation
- English proficiency test (TOEFL or equivalent): 557
- Motivation letter
- Interview with Program Director or Faculty member
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 12, 2018