This major covers a diverse range of areas in the finance industry, from the financial organization, operation, and challenges of the economy at large to issues of financial management in firms and financial institutions. This program equips candidates with the analytical foundation and the necessary tools to deal with important practical issues within a finance-centered career.
Duration: Three terms/one year (90 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich, Online
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/January/March
Term Fee: 5,950€
- For students studying on our Barcelona and Switzerland campuses, a state-recognized, University MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Investment banking
- Financial management and planning
- Strategic acquisitions
- Credit strategy management
A sample of the Global Banking & Finance program courses:
- Financial Investments
- Financial Planning
- Short-Term Financial Management
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018