Degree course content
- Corporate Leadership
- Investment, Financing and Accounting
- Marketing Management
- CSR and Business Ethics
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources Management
- Leadership and Organization
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods
Managerial positions in the following areas:
- Corporate leadership
- Financing and accounting
- Organizational development
- Human resources
- Marketing and sales
- International management
- Applicants are expected to have successfully completed their Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies with at least 210 ECTS points or to have successfully completed a comparable program.
- The overall grade that you received for your degree is not important, providing you fulfil the other criteria:
- Applicants must provide documentation of having followed their degree with at least one year's relevant, full-time work experience*.
- Applicants who hold a first degree that qualifies them for a profession but has less than 210 ECTS points can be admitted onto the program if they can provide documentation of a further six months' relevant work experience or of other university/non-university achievements (certificates, continuing education, voluntary work, etc.) or if they pass an additional, internal 30-minute exam.
- Applicants who do not hold a first university degree that qualifies them for a profession can be admitted to the program if they can provide documentation of a completed vocational training program followed by at least two years’ relevant full-time work experience. They must also pass an internal two-hour aptitude test.
- English and German (B2)
Make use of our online application portal to quickly and simply apply for your preferred study course. The following documentation is to be submitted by university applicants without fail and in full:
- The fully completed and signed application form, or alternatively the fully completed and transmitted online application.
- Authenticated and certified copies of your
- university entrance qualification,
- final university report,
- university degree diploma
- Students who have completed a Bachelor or diploma study course in a non German-speaking foreign country must submit an accredited German or English translation of the final report and certificate.
- Documentation proving the required language skills.
- Documentation providing the required duration of practical experience.
- A copy of your personal identity card (front and back).
- A recent photograph (3.5 × 4.5 cm) for your student ID.
- The fully completed and signed “binding declaration”.
- An original copy of the insurance certificate or certificate of exemption from your statutory health insurance scheme.
- The fully completed and signed form “Details about present and/or previous enrolments” as well as a copy/copies of the certificate(s) of deregistration from colleges or universities you have attended before now.
- Students who are enrolled at colleges and universities in the Federal Republic of Germany are legally obliged to pay statutory health and social nursing care insurance contributions. University applicants must consult their responsible statutory health insurance scheme to obtain the requisite insurance certificate before they can properly enrol. University applicants who are insured with a private health insurance scheme as a member or family relative require a certificate of exemption. These are only issued by statutory health insurance schemes upon presentation of proof of insurance from the private health insurance scheme.
Fees and financing options
The Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences is a privately operated university with state-approved paths of study. In order to be able to provide you with this high-quality interdisciplinary and practical study offering, we are required to collect study fees.
- Costs: EUR 545 per month
- Standard period of study: 24 months
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 20, 2017