Full-time MBA program tailored for engineers, 100% in English
The program is designed to mold top talents for leadership positions in Europe and Asia. It addresses especially young professionals with a first degree in engineering, social or natural sciences and at least one year of professional work experience.
The richness of the program is based on the unique concept of combining a foundation in the core business disciplines with a focus on either European or Asian business. The curriculum comprises six core modules that will provide you with a general management perspective on business functions and how they can be integrated with a rapidly changing global economy, and two modules in the area specialization “Europe” or “Asia”. Additionally, two elective modules will give you the opportunity to tailor the program to your individual career objectives or organizational interests prior to the final Master Thesis. The program is accompanied by company visits, guest lectures, career counseling and personal mentoring.
The program addresses persons interested to study international business from a European or Asian perspective who hold the first degree, in engineering, social or natural sciences and at least one year of professional work experience. It will enable participants to fulfill management functions in an international context.
Since the program is primarily for persons with no educational background in management sciences, teaching aims to equip students with fundamental management skills and methods as well as social competencies. It thus qualifies them for further career steps on higher management levels at the interface between their home country and European or Asian markets.
For the application we require the following qualification and documentation:
- Bachelor degree / primarily non-economic/non-business-related (official transcript of the previous degree)
- One year of post-graduate work experience (proof of work experience/employer´s certificate required)
- Proof of English proficiency with TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) 80 IBT (“Internet-based”) points or IELTS (International Language Testing System) 6,5 Points
- Curriculum vitae
- An essay demonstrating the student´s strong motivation for the program and dedication to an international business career
- Passport photograph
- Copies of either birth certificate or passport
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 14, 2018