- Study Business Administration at a Business School Where “Digital” is at Its Core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education. Set yourself apart from the competition.
- Earn Accreditation in addition to your master degree through the ACCA, the renowned international Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Obtain a differential qualification with Microsoft Imagine Academy – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies
The MBA in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona is a transformational program, that inspires students to grow both personally and professionally. It is one of the most pioneering MBA in Spain which aims to change the very concept of business education and prepares responsible, innovative and truly global business leaders. The MBA in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona program is focused on sustainable practices, business ethics, entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership skills and innovative problem solving, preparing business professionals that will drive the world to change and transform the future of business. MBA in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona teaches the skills and provides the knowledge to start your own business or operate an existing company effectively. MBA in Entrepreneurship students learn how to create innovative solutions, and advance decision-making and entrepreneurial leadership skills. While studying for an MBA in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona, students create business plans, integrate innovation and sustainable practices into business simulations, and learn how to effectively sell a business proposal to potential investors.
One of the Most Reputed MBA Programs in the Area of Business Ethics and International Affairs
The GBSB Global MBA Barcelona students became the finalists in the International Business Ethics Case Competition (IBECC), USA– the most prestigious event in the area of business ethics, held since 1996 # 1 in Europe in the Guide to Green MBA Programs
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Daytime
- Location – Barcelona, Spain
- Faculty with Industry Experience
- Company Visits
- Students from 70 Different Countries
- Exclusive International Business Events
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale
- Career Opportunities with Multinational Companies
Why Earn This Degree
Increase Your Salary, Get a Promotion & Open New Career Opportunities – Satisfy your professional ambitions, develop a strong career and surpass your targets.
3 out of 4 MBA graduates said that they would not have obtained their current job without the MBA degree (GMAC, 2013). 90% of the respondents said that the MBA program was professionally rewarding.
Perfect Your Leadership & Managerial Skills – Become a professional manager, enthusiastic leader, satisfy your ambitions and inspire others.
There is a direct correlation between the level of performance and success of a business with the leadership capacities of its managers. It means that the demand for well-educated managers with good leadership skills will only grow.
Build a Truly Global Network With Strong Professional Connections Across Borders and Industries – Take advantage of the diverse student body at Global Business School Barcelona, representing more than 65 nationalities.
Networking plays a very important role in one’s career development, both in finding a good job or developing beneficial relationships with new partners or clients. At GBSB, you will have a chance to network with students, future business leaders from more than 65 countries, and professors, current managers and founders of various businesses from over 18 countries around the world.
Prepare to Face the Challenges of the 21st Century – Join business professionals in pursuit of an agenda based on sustainability and ethical business practices.
More and more companies today are carefully selecting their suppliers and partners from an array of firms that comply with the international environmental standards and requirements set forth that respect human rights and conduct ethical operations. An education focused on global sustainability will prepare students for the recent trend focused on ethical business practices in global business.
Increase Your Innovation Potential – Take courses on Design Thinking or creativity and psychology of new product development and get ready to work in innovative companies. Take courses like Design Thinking, promoting creativity and the understanding of the psychology of product development.
The research department at GBSB Global Business School is constantly involved in business education research, which fosters the design of the most innovative and practical business programs. GBSB Global implements the most advanced teaching methodologies available today to the MBA curriculum such as Lego Series Plays and drawing production tasks.
Take Advantage of Barcelona – Network and build relationships in a city full of leading international companies and large-scale industry events.
World Mobile Congress, the biggest event in the technology industry and the field of innovation, is held annually in Barcelona. The event gathers the largest and most influential companies together on one, single, business stage, in addition to welcoming the greatest leaders of our time like Mark Zuckerberg to the arena. Thanks to this event Barcelona has officially become the Mobile Capital of the world
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 22, 2017