The success of a business today depends heavily on its online presence. Accordingly, an increasingly digital workforce is one of the fastest growing and most in-demand assets in modern industries. The digital business program prepares you to thrive in an online playing field, examining a broad range of topics from online architecture to UX, while covering many of the relevant issues that managers face in Internet-based environments. You will be well-equipped to start your own online venture, join an existing company or invent new ways of doing business online.
Duration: Three terms/one year (90 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich, Online
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/January/March
Term Fee: 5,950€
- For students studying on our Barcelona and Switzerland campuses, a state-recognized, University MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Innovation management
- Venture capital
- Management consulting
A sample of the Business Administration program courses:
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Digital Business Design
- The Digital Consumer
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.