The skills required for communication and public relations have been drastically redefined with the advance of social and digital media. Professionals in the field are required to coordinate increasingly complex public relations campaigns and define intricate strategies and micro-targets to ensure that an organization’s key messages reach their key target audiences. This program will provide students with the know-how they need to stay ahead of current trends and to apply the latest technologies and communication strategies.
- Duration: Three semesters/one year (90 credits)
- Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich, Online
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/January/March
- Admission: Year-round
- Semester Fee: 5,950€
- For students studying on our Barcelona and Switzerland campuses, a state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Event management
- Corporate communications
- Public relations
- Press relations
A sample of the Communication & Public Relations program courses:
- Public Relations
- Organizational Communication
- Practical Applications in PR
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students, and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More