UNDERSTAND AND ANALYSE THE TRANSFORMATION OF BUSINESS IN THE DIGITAL ERA
Numerical changes, the evolution of business and the opening of international markets drive company transformation. Managers need to develop strategic responses, align their organizations and become pro-active in digitalization activities. The EMLV MBA in Business Transformation teaches you to support companies in the transformation of their organization.
Read more on the school's website: MBA in Business Transformation
The MBA in Business Transformation is organized to provide you with the multiple skills required to manage change within businesses. This program is designed for managers with professional experience, wishing to participate in the transformation of organizations and to have control over the new and complex organizational challenges.
This program will enable you to identify the most appropriate strategies and organizational models to be implemented to cope with business challenges. It is linked directly to the evolution of business ecosystems. The development of innovation and digital technologies are recurring themes in most MBA courses. After completing this course, you will be ready to implement new organization models and managerial innovations.
In Paris, the heart of French Tech
You will study the French Tech companies to enable you to carry out benchmarks resulting in operational solutions. You will be capable of identifying the risks and opportunities, and the strengths and weaknesses of organizations engaged in the digitalization of their activity. You will be able to implement new ways to enhance innovation projects in the organizations. The MBA trains professionals to be capable of discerning the most efficient and value creating operating procedures.
New business models and digital transformation are growth accelerators for businesses
The essential elements required for the implementation of transformations, so as to orchestrate the different business departments and functions and rise to the challenges and goals of the company.
Strategic management entrepreneurship and innovation
- New business models
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
- Strategic Planning
- Digital Economy
Organizational and managerial changes
- Managing Innovation (integrating technological and organizational change)
- Recruitment and Talent Integration
- Leadership and Management team
- New Management Models
Operational management of organizations
- Change Management Operations (lean management, agile methods, etc.)
- Business Process Modeling
- Knowledge Management
- Transformation and restructuring
- Financing of Innovation (crowdfunding, KPI, etc.)
- Data Analytics for Business
- Management of Information System
Innovation and emerging technologies
- Business Intelligence and Benchmarking
- Open Innovation
- Emerging Technologies (Big Data, AI, Cloud Computing, IoT, etc.)
- Intellectual Property (patents, trademarks, etc.)
The MBA in Business Transformation program offers a wide range of opportunities for employment in a multidisciplinary and international environment.
MBA students aspire to lead roles such as :
- Business Transformation Consultant
- Business Process Manager
- Business Transformation Project Manager
- Head of the innovation lab
- Business Development Officer
- Strategy and Innovation Consultant
- Innovation Project Manager
- Group innovation officer
The MBA Business Transformation trains future professionals in change management.
- One year, full-time program
- Intake: October 2018
- Tuition fees: 10 500 € per year
- Number of places: 20
International Bachelor’s degree ou Master’s degree. Minimum 2 years of work experience. English level IELTS 6.0
Interview (either face to face or at distance)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018