The MBA - Master in Business Administration and Management aims to provide a strategic and global vision of a manager as well as complete knowledge about various departments of a company, such as Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales and Commerce. With the completion of the MBA in Business Administration and Management you will be prepared to lead any field of the company as well as train you to undertake any professional project.
It is demonstrated that when a student obtains an MBA, the possibilities of insertion and leadership in all types of companies are increased and their professional improvement is more feasible.
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
The MBA curriculum - Master in Business Administration and Management aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Establish, manage and control the key financial elements of the company.
- Have a global vision and, thus, promote critical thinking.
- Know all the departments of the business and work skillfully in them.
- Know the models that favor excellence in management and the implications of new organizational forms, as well as develop organizational skills that help to efficiently implement new policies within the context of the organization.
- Develop leadership skills in teamwork.
- Assess and implement adequate corporate social responsibility management.
- Efficiently manage ICT and implement them in the development of our skills.
- Know the strategic tools of communication, control, quality and organizational change.
Our MBA enables you to fill any management position in a company in the departments of Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations and General Management.
At the end of your studies, you will obtain a triple degree issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- MBA - Master in Business Administration and Management
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a double degree.
The MBA - Master in Business Administration and Management consists of the following blocks:
- Block 1. Business Strategy
- Block 2. Accounting
- Block 3. Financial Management
- Block 4. Personnel Management and Management Skills
- Block 5. Coaching
- Block 6. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 7. Supply Chain Management
- Block 8. Labor Advisory in HR
- Block 9. Commercial
- Block 10. Corporation Tax
- Block 11. Marketing
- Block 12. Commerce
- Block 13. Corporate Social Responsibility
In order to combine personal and professional life, the MBA - Master in Business Administration and Management is taught entirely online. In this way you can access all the training content through our Virtual Campus, this being the main platform of your training, so you can study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also carried out remotely.
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can consult the other training programs of ENEB - European School of Barcelona.
Start date: To choose
Duration: 18 months
Price: € 7,600
The price with scholarship is 249 euros.
About the School
ENEB es una escuela de negocios especializada en formación de Máster y Posgrado de alto rendimiento basada en metodologías pedagógicas a distancia. ENEB imparte varios programas de referencia de carác ... Read More