Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, promises to be one of the most influential and important emerging technologies in the 21st century in various sectors. The MBA in Blockchain Management explores how this can revolutionize economics while addressing some of the most pressing problems in society such as trust, transparency, inclusive participation and fair trade. You will gain an in-depth, panoramic understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain while critically evaluating processes, practices, and tools of this disruptive technology.
Duration: Three terms/one year (90 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich, Online
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/January/March
Term Fee: 5,950€
- A state-recognized, University MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Transformation management
- Financial consulting
A sample of the Blockchain Management program courses:
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Cryptocurrencies & Fintech
- Blockchain & Sustainable Development
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.