The focus on banking and finance is designed to provide individuals seeking careers in the banking sector and other financial institutions with the skills required for advanced positions in these sectors. The financial sector is one of the main pillars of the national economy. With the steady growth, development and increased diversification and complexity of the financial sector, there is a growing demand for the requisite banking and financial skills. Graduates of this program can seek professional certifications such as the Certified Financial Analyst (CFA).
Core Requirements – 30 Credit Hours
- Research Methodology
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Accounting
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Operations Management
- Marketing and Sales Management
Elective Courses in Banking and Finance – 12 Credit Hours
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Derivatives and Financial Engineering
- Multinational Business Finance
- Investment and Portfolio Management
TAG-SB enforces the same admission and graduation policies for its entire graduate program.
Admission to the MBA program is open to any qualified holder of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university regardless of the undergraduate major field of study. Graduates of universities where enrollment is not required do not qualify for admission. The School’s admission policy is to select those candidates who have the greatest potential for academic and professional success.