Empower your future in Aviation and Tourism
Study our well established MBA in Frankfurt, Germany
With our well-established program since 2011, your career path will be advanced in the fast-growing Aviation and Tourism Industry!
After successful completion of our part-time study program, you will be qualified for challenging and demanding management and leadership positions in the aviation and tourism industry.
Enjoy studying at one of the world's largest aviation hub and benefit from our customized MBA part-time program, designed together with well-known industry leaders like DFS, Fraport and MUC Airport.
Enhance your knowledge & skills in general corporate management like strategies, business plans, international leadership while focusing on the particular requirements of the aviation and tourism industry.
Complement your academic training with seminars developing your rhetoric and PR- skills as well as your personality and enjoy networking with the industry´s renowned lobbyists.
Expand your network, learn from peers, listen & talk to top Executives at fireside chats and get stimulated by program partners like Embry-Riddle, Huddersfield and Aegan University.
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Tuition Fee: 19.900 Euro total costs (plus study fees per semester)
- Lecturers: renowned lecturers from industry and university
- Application Requirements: candidates with or without an academic degree are welcome
- Duration: 4-semester study programme with 24 days of attendance per semester
- Modules: scientifically substantiated and practice-oriented
Partners and Certificates