In the continuously changing company context, the role of HR is constantly evolving. The business expects HR professionals who can think strategically and find solutions for the new challenges people and organizations are facing.
This option is designed for professionals who wish to complement the MBA with their passion for Human Resources, learn how to utilize their people to achieve organizational objectives, how to recruit star employees, how to manage change, create an HR strategy, and more.
Who should attend?
Designed for experienced professionals who are currently working in HR and who are looking to acquire deep knowledge of talent, strategic HR and new organizational models, or for those who are looking to switch into this business area.
Why this program?
- Certified by The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries.
- Earn an AACSB accredited degree in Human Resources Management from our Partner Institution Zagreb School of Economics and Management.
- Only program in Europe designed for experienced professionals.
- Unique format: work and study at the same time without putting your career on hold, thanks to the Weekend format (Fridays from 6pm-9pm and Saturdays from 9am-5pm).
- Earn two degrees within the same time frame: an MBA from Luxembourg School of Business and an MBA in Human Resources Management from our Partner Institution Zagreb School of Economics and Management.
- Gain a broad and solid perspective on Business, Management and the practice of HR.
- Learn from Industry Experts and our World-Class Faculty from Top Business Schools such as Harvard, Duke, MIT and more.
Two degrees at once
Participants admitted to the Luxembourg School of Business Weekend MBA and who get enrolled in the Double Degree Program of Human Resources Management will complete a total of 6 specialized courses in Human Resources which are integrated into the MBA Curriculum. At the end of the 2 years, the participants will earn two degrees: The Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Luxembourg School of Business and the MBA in Human Resources Management from our Partner Institution Zagreb School of Economics and Management.
By combining the MBA with an HR focus, participants will not only become experts in this field but also leading professionals implementing a new way of HR in their organizations.
- Duration: 2 Years.
- Format: Classes take place every second weekend (Friday evening from 6 pm to 9 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm).
- Language: English.