The MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence aims to provide its students with an overview and globalized from a managerial position of Big Data technologies and their usefulness in achieving business objectives, as well as an applied and practical training in Analytical techniques for the business (Business Analytics) preparing the student for the current demand in this field of work that requires professionals who handle large volumes of data.
Students who complete this double degree will have more opportunities to apply for a high position in different departments of a company or organization since the combination of these two Masters makes the curriculum vitae have an added value compared to the rest of candidates since the student You will know in a global way all the departments that make up a company and will specialize in the analysis of the data of the same.
This Master's Degree is aimed at professionals with or without experience, who wish to focus on new professions related to data analysis (Data Analyst, Data Scientists, Chief Data Officer, Data Engineer, etc.) and enables you to fill any position of Management in a company in the departments of Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations and General Management.
At the end of this master's degree, students will have sufficient potential to cover some of these specialized profiles, being able to extract valuable knowledge from large volumes of data, guiding the business decisions of different companies and institutions, this being the new focus strategic in which many companies are moving forward.
The master also includes the latest trends in business strategy and team management so that the student is not only able to relate and analyze the data but also be able to apply and manage them in the direction and management of teams.
The recommended access profiles are those related to ICT, careers with a high qualitative component and careers in business and economics. The master's degree is especially oriented towards digital marketing, business strategy and personnel management.
Thanks to the methodology of continuous evaluation of ENEB by our teachers, practical cases will be delivered in which the student must put into practice everything learned in each syllabus and thus achieve the necessary knowledge to face the challenges of today's society .
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
The curriculum of the MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Establish, manage and control the key financial elements of the company.
- Have a global vision and, thus, promote critical thinking.
- Know all the departments of the business and work skillfully in them.
- Learn the models that favor excellence in management and the implications of new organizational forms, as well as develop organizational skills that help implement new policies efficiently within the context of the organization.
- Develop leadership skills in teamwork.
- Assess and implement adequate corporate social responsibility management.
- Efficiently manage ICT and implement them in the development of our skills.
- Know the strategic tools of communication, control, quality and organizational change.
- Learn to measure and evaluate key business indicators in all areas, applying data science methods.
- Know how to manage and design architectures and solutions for big data problems that add value to the organization.
- Know how to apply analytical and predictive models to business situations that require advanced treatment.
- Understand the role of different database models and the uses of multidimensional databases to analyze and visualize patterns and trends.
The double degree MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence enables you to fill any management position in a company in all its departments and prepares you to work as a data analyst from a management position, responsible for Big Data projects, Business Intelligence or data scientist , Big Data solutions architect, Administrator or developer of Big Data systems, Data Consultant or creating your own business.
At the end of your studies, you will obtain four degrees issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- MBA - Master in Business Administration and Management
- Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a triple degree.
The MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence consists of the following blocks:
- Block 1. Business Strategy
- Block 2. Accounting
- Block 3. Financial Management
- Block 4. Personnel Management and Management Skills
- Block 5. Big Data and Business Intelligence
- Block 6. The ETL Process
- Block 7. Customer Analytics
- Block 8. Big Data Marketing
- Block 9. Coaching
- Block 10. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 11. Corporate Social Responsibility
- Block 12. eCommerce
- Block 13. SEM, SEO and Social Media Web Positioning
- Block 14. Community Manager
- Block 15. Marketing
- Block 16. Supply Chain Management
- Block 17. Labor Advisory in HR
- Block 18. Commercial
- Block 19. Corporation Tax
- Block 20. Commerce
In order to combine personal and professional life, the double MBA & Master's degree in Big Data and Business Intelligence is taught entirely online. In this way you can access all the training content through our Virtual Campus, this being the main platform of your training, so you can study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also carried out remotely.
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can check the rest of the ENEB training programs - Barcelona European School
Start date: To choose
Duration: 24 months
Price: € 8,400
The price with scholarship is 299 euros.
About the School
ENEB es una escuela de negocios especializada en formación de Máster y Posgrado de alto rendimiento basada en metodologías pedagógicas a distancia. ENEB imparte varios programas de referencia de carác ... Read More