University of Worcester
MBA - Master of Business Administration
The Worcester MBA is an internationally-recognised postgraduate qualification in management, which will challenge you to stretch your natural abilities. This one-year full-time programme focuses on the very latest management techniques and includes an optional 6-month internship, introductory bursary, access to our Future Leaders' Programme and membership/additional qualifications from the prestigious Chartered Management Institute.
You will learn to develop sustainable strategies which can work within a hypercompetitive environment in both the physical place and the virtual space. You will consider how to recruit the very best employees, through techniques such as creating an effective brand as an employer, innovative job design and analysis of key metrics. You will explore international operations management in terms of managing the global supply chain, outsourcing and cross-functional team working. You will hone your financial decision-making skills enabling you to demonstrate your ability to optimise shareholder value, even in complex circumstances such as mergers and hostile takeover.
You will be working with our leading academics and successful business leaders to access a mixture of academic expertise combined with a real-world professional application.
Why Study an MBA at Worcester?
- No previous work experience required
- An optional 6 months internship in the UK
- Certificate in Strategic Management (CMI qualification) optionally awarded upon successful completion of the first semester which will greatly impact your long-term career aspirations. You will also have access to Associate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which will greatly impact your long-term career aspirations.
- A multinational programme enabling you to share your experience and build global mindsets.
- Ranked 1st in Management Studies in the 2014 National Student Survey for staff access and 10th for overall satisfaction, offering a perfect environment for students to study and succeed.
The MBA enables students with no direct prior management experience to be exposed to some of the challenges and tensions that exist within the management levels of the contemporary organisation. The broad curriculum allows students to collectively consider issues facing business today, analysing business and organisational problems, developing the ability to recognise and exploit opportunities and to act in a decisive and entrepreneurial way to gain Advantage.
For further enquiries, email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can simply complete the form on the right and an academic specialist will be in touch with you.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 16, 2018