MBA - University of Wolverhampton, UK
Why Westford MBA
- One Programme, Two Qualifications, Three Countries and tons of experience..
- MBA from world class University in One Year without breaking your career
- International study trip with Industry visits, management Seminars, military style boot camp, sight-seeing, real life case studies and group activities
- Experiential learning, where our students put into practice everything they learn
- Robust learning management system containing study materials, case studies, HD-quality video lectures
- University of Wolverhampton Alumni Status
- Option to attend University Convocation in UK
- On-line Library Access
- Our Students speak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F3LYFMXvKw
You will study tools and techniques that will help you develop and manage products and services that will be competitive internationally. As an ambitious and driven student, you will bring to the programme your work experience. This might be from a functional role, for example in marketing or HRM, or a profession such as law or accounting. In either case, you will have a considerable depth of experience in one specific area. This MBA will help you to gain a broader understanding of business by exposing you to key aspects of it and showing you how it all fits together. Conversely, you might have had a more varied role, perhaps in running a small business, where you have some understanding over a range of business activities, but need help in developing your existing business knowledge further.
In both cases this MBA will update your management toolkit and give you a broader stronger profile to enhance your career. Aiming to give our students the knowledge they need for the career they want, we maintain strong links with the business world and offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses which provide the experience and practical skills that employers value. Our graduates become digitally literate, knowledgeable and enterprising and have a global outlook on life.
About the University
The roots of the University of Wolverhampton lie in the 19th century. The University of Wolverhampton is a dynamic, innovative and business focused university in the Centre of England. With over 23,000 students from 100 different countries - including around 2,500 overseas students - our students become part of a learning community that promotes knowledge, innovation and enterprise.
With 150 years of pioneering education for all, the University is now a global provider of entrepreneurial education. The University has areas of research ranked among the best in the world. The 2008 Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) ranked eight of 11 areas of research as world-leading. The University of Wolverhampton performs a vital role in the delivery of high quality education and training in the UK and the wider global community. With 150 years of experience, we aim to support and transform the lives of those who engage with us through knowledge, innovation and enterprise.
The University has around 2,500 overseas students studying with us in the UK, with many more benefiting from our transnational education. Our internationally important research focuses on aspects of life that affect us all. UK and global businesses come to us because we provide them with solutions that tackle the complexities of the international workplace and help them to sustain their future.
The pool of eminent personalities who have been honored doctorate from University of Wolverhampton includes Sri. Pranab Mukharjee (President of India), His Highness Lieutenant General Sheikh Saif Bin Zayed Al Nahyan (Deputy Prime Minister of UAE), Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam (Former President of India), Sri. Arun Jaitley (Opposition Leader, Rajya Sabha - India), Sri. N. Ram (Chief Editor - The Hindu, English Daily) and Mr. Frew McMillan (Five time Wimbledon Champion – South Africa) etc.
- Qualification: MBA
- Duration: 1 year [full-time, part-time and online]
- Delivery Format :Modular
- Intake : Rolling Intake
- Onsite Campus : Onsite at Sharjah, Dubai, Abudhabi, RAK, Fujairah, Doha, Lebanon/li>
- Online : Available
Admission Entry Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline
- Two years work experience preferably in managerial/supervisory level
- Candidates without graduation will be considered based on minimum 5 years of supervisory/managerial level work experience
- Age - 23 years and above
Admission to the course is subject to the terms and conditions of Westford School of management and university / awarding bodies.
This MBA is a comprehensive, industry-relevant degree program designed to take your career to the next level. This MBA program is structured to encapsulate the needs of modern day global business, a fine blend of academic excellence and professional skills helping you to gain exemplary skill sets and the means to excel in strategic level positions.
This MBA structure consists of 2 parts and includes 10 core modules and a final dissertation, modules listed below:
- International Human Resource Management
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Change Management
- Operations Management
Upon Completion of Part-1, the successful students will receive Level 7 Executive Diploma in International Business Management, awarded by PEARSON Assured UK.
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Strategic Management
Upon completion of Part -2, the successful students will be awarded Master of Business Administration by University of Wolverhampton. The university is accredited by UK government, well reputed and recognised worldwide. Recognition status of the university can be further verified from British Council or Education UK.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 8, 2017