Whether you’re changing careers or moving ahead in your current career, success is within your reach and we can help you get there. Our MBA programme – internationally accredited by the Association of MBAs – will equip you with the critical solution-oriented skills needed to excel in a globally competitive business environment.
The MBA targets management professionals who are aspiring to higher executive management roles and/or entrepreneurship. The programme provides a sound general management base upon which students build specialized functional skills and knowledge. The programme is structured to provide incremental exposure to core courses and concentrations in Marketing, Human Resources Management, International Business Management, Management Information Systems, Banking and Finance, and Sports Management. Students may also choose the General Management concentration which provides exposure to a combination of functional areas.
- Hold a first degree at the honours level or equivalent qualifications acceptable to the Board of Graduate Studies, The University of the West Indies, Mona.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ post-degree work experience.
Choose your own path and complete the MBA in either 16 months or 24 months.
- 11 Core courses
- 4 Non-credit courses
- 4 Elective courses
- 1 Field Project
- 48 credits
- Business in a Global Environment
- Business Analytics
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Economics for Managers
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Marketing for Managers
- New Ventures & Entrepreneurship
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Methods & Statistical Techniques
- Transformational Leadership & Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 7, 2018