Whether you’re changing careers or moving ahead in your current career, success is within your reach and we can help you get there. Our MBA programme – internationally accredited by the Association of MBAs – will equip you with the critical solution oriented skills needed to excel in a globally competitive business environment.
The MBA targets management professionals who are aspiring to higher executive management roles and/or entrepreneurship. The programme provides a sound general management base upon which students build specialized functional skills and knowledge. The programme is structured to provide incremental exposure to core courses and concentrations in: Marketing, Human Resources Management, International Business Management, Management Information Systems, Banking and Finance, and Sports Management. Students may also choose the General Management concentration which provides exposure to a combination of functional areas.
- Hold a first degree at the honours level or equivalent qualifications acceptable to the Board of Graduate Studies, The University of the West Indies, Mona.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ post degree work experience.
Choose your own path and complete the MBA in either 16 months or 24 months.
- 11 Core courses
- 4 Non-credit courses
- 4 Elective courses
- 1 Field Project
- 48 credits
- Business in a Global Environment
- Business Analytics
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Economics for Managers
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Marketing for Managers
- New Ventures & Entrepreneurship
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Methods & Statistical Techniques
- Transformational Leadership & Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017