Masters of Business Administration
"In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later." — Harold S. Geneen
This Professional MBA is a 40 credit-hour program offered through USF Sarasota-Manatee’s College of Business that exposes students to a wide spectrum of business functions including accounting, finance, management, marketing, information systems and more. USFSM’s MBA program provides our students with several advantages, such as:
- World-Class Education: USFSM is accredited by AACSB and recognized as comparable in quality to any major business program in the world.
- Outstanding Faculty: All program faculty hold terminal degrees, actively research and are recognized experts in their fields.
- Cutting-Edge Curriculum: Students will be exposed to a variety of topics and teaching methods that reflect the best practices of business and education.
- Great Value: USFSM offers the relatively small class sizes of a private university at the price of a state university.
- Saturday Classes: All of our classes are on Saturdays, allowing our students to work full-time and still pursue their MBA.
- Flexibility: USFSM’s students can pursue their MBA full-time and earn their degree in as little as 22 months, or part-time and finish their degree as their schedule permits. USFSM also allows students an option to enter the program without having to take the GMAT or GRE.
Enter the USF Sarasota-Manatee MBA program and you will be exposed to lectures, presentations, case discussions, debates, simulations, projects and more, all of which are designed to prepare you for your role as a future business leader.
Success in the business world depends upon being able to examine a situation, identify the possibilities, analyze any possible outcomes, communicate recommendations and enact a plan of action. You will learn this process through your courses at USFSM.
Is the MBA Program Right for You?
Are you looking to advance your current career? Are you looking for a career change that will bring you new challenges and opportunities for advancement? Are you looking to gain new knowledge and skills to position yourself in the best possible way for any future business opportunities? If so, you should consider the MBA at USFSM!
The world of business has become more complex and challenging in recent years and that trend is likely to continue in the foreseeable future. The people who are best prepared to meet those challenges will be the ones who will enjoy success. An MBA from USF Sarasota-Manatee can help prepare you for your success.
Regardless of whether you plan to work in manufacturing or services, for profit or not for profit, government or private sectors, the skills you will hone in the USFSM MBA program will help you throughout the rest of your career in any field you choose.
The underlying principles are the same whether you are the CEO of a large corporation or an entrepreneur working alone starting a new business. It is not only the diploma that you will have when you finish the MBA program at USF Sarasota-Manatee, it is the education that you will receive while earning your diploma that will help you find your success.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 28, 2017