The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at USF has recently been redesigned to respond to the increasingly competitive, technological and global world of management.
USF’s relevant and on-trend curriculum focuses on:
- Global and competitive challenges
- The value chain of business
- Analytical thinking
- Leadership and decision making
Why USF’s MBA?
- The curriculum is flexible to meet your career goals
- Classes are on site in Joliet, IL or online
- Can be completed in 12-18 months (if desired). Ask about one year MBA option
- Prepares you for meaningful advancement
- Our faculty have business experience
- Coursework applies to the real-world
- Up to nine (9) semester hours of credit may be transferred
- Qualified students have the opportunity to join Delta Mu Delta, international national honor society
A distinctive feature of USF’s MBA program is the students’ ability to start immediately in a concentration of their choosing.
- Business Analytics
- Health Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Training and Development
A key component is experiential learning led by faculty that has both academic credentials and real-world experience. USF students can immediately engage in coursework that’s applicable to their workplace or a specific industry certificate or credential. USF’s classes feature adult-learning activities such as case study exercises, directed discussions and team projects and presentations.
Practical for working professionals
USF provides a quality educational program that fits into the busy lives of adult learners. Students can complete their MBA online or on-site at their own pace while working. Courses run three semesters each year (fall, spring, summer) and a student may enter the program during any semester. The MBA can be completed in as few as 12-18 months.
Graduate certificates are designed to enhance the credentials of the business professional. They can also be applied toward a graduate degree at a later date.
- Accounting Certificate
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- E-learning Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Logistics Certificate
- Training and Development Certificate
- Training Specialist Certificate
Bridge Programs and Dual Degree Opportunities
- Master of Science in Health Administration to MBA
- Master of Science in Management to MBA
- Master of Science in Training and Development to MBA
- Health Administration to Training and Development (Dual Degree)
- MBA to Training and Development (Dual Degree)