UNA has one of the top MBA programs in the State of Alabama, ranking third in number of MBA graduates per year in the State. UNA's MBA program allows you an opportunity to earn your MBA for less than $12,500 from a Nationally ranked program.
Whether you are looking for an MBA or wish to earn your Executive MBA, we have all the options to fit everyone’s busy life.
We offer an experience that is unmatched regardless of which concentration is right for you. Our professors bring real world experience to the classroom that serves as the foundation for our programs. You will benefit from their research and experience through case studies, solving real world business problems, and their dynamic delivery of practical business skills, knowledge, and strategies.
Why UNA for your MBA
The MBA, or Master of Business Administration, graduate degree is one of the most recognizable and desired professional degrees in the United States and the world.
- The purpose of this esteemed degree is to provide training in the theory and practice of business management. It is suitable for students from a wide range of undergraduate backgrounds. No matter what your career goal is, a graduate business degree can help you to achieve it.
- The MBA gives you control of your future, provides opportunities and helps you to be a valuable contributor to the world around you. Your consideration of this degree means that you understand the importance of investing in yourself.
Why pursue your graduate business studies at the University of North Alabama? There are so many reasons.
- The historical foundation of UNA combined with modern course delivery and highly qualified faculty make it a perfect choice for today's prospective MBA student. The picturesque campus is just blocks from the Tennessee River in an area rich in culture, arts and entertainment.
- The program is designed for students with a variety of careers and life stages.
- There are convenient campus locations as well as partial or completely online options.
- The flexibility of the program can be customized to meet your needs and schedule.
- What you will find with the UNA MBA program is a challenging and relevant program designed to build important skills in every major area of business.
UNA offers two options for students to earn a graduate business degree.
- The MBA combines a set of core courses with the opportunity to specialize in a particular concentration.
- We also offer the Executive MBA for individuals with significant business experience who want to improve their leadership and management skills.
- The GMAT is not required for the Executive MBA.
The chart below helps you see the flexibility of the UNA MBA. It should also help determine if the MBA or Executive MBA is the best program for you. Both programs are available online and/or face-to-face.
|Professional Experience||Professional business experience not required||Mid-career professionals with 6 to 8 years of business experience|
|Total credit hours required||34||34|
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017