Master of Business Administration Concentration in Tourism Management (TM)
We are currently accepting applications for semester 1/2013. Scholarships are available.
The program was designed for professionals who wish to become skilled leaders in the rapidly growing field of hospitality and tourism. Students will be provided with in-class learning and hands-on training to strengthen their knowledge and skills. The lecturers and visiting professors of the program are top-notched practitioners in the field. Graduates of the program will have solid background knowledge as well as necessary skills required in the tourism industry.
Students in this program will:
- Learn closely from world-class visiting professors and well-known practitioners.
- Gain a unique combination of skills in business information management.
- Enhance professionalism skills for middle and senior level management positions in the private and public tourism sectors.
- Semester 1: August - December
- Semester 2: January - May
- Summer: June - August
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Postgraduate Applications Accepted:
DPUIC accepts Admission Application throughout the year; however, incoming postgraduate students can only begin their studies during Semester 1 or Semester 2.
Program taught in:
See 3 more programs offered by Dhurakij Pundit University's International College »
This course is