Master of Business Administration Concentration in Tourism Management (TM)
We are currently accepting applications for semester 1/2013. Scholarships are available.
The program was designed for professionals who wish to become skilled leaders in the rapidly growing field of hospitality and tourism. Students will be provided with in-class learning and hands-on training to strengthen their knowledge and skills. The lecturers and visiting professors of the program are top-notched practitioners in the field. Graduates of the program will have solid background knowledge as well as necessary skills required in the tourism industry.
Students in this program will:
- Learn closely from world-class visiting professors and well-known practitioners.
- Gain a unique combination of skills in business information management.
- Enhance professionalism skills for middle and senior level management positions in the private and public tourism sectors.
- Semester 1: August - December
- Semester 2: January - May
- Summer: June - August
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Postgraduate Applications Accepted:
DPUIC accepts Admission Application throughout the year; however, incoming postgraduate students can only begin their studies during Semester 1 or Semester 2.
About the School
DPUIC is the international college set up by Dhurakij Pundit University to meet the increasing demand for degree courses of international standards taught in English. The reasons for starting it are o ... Read More