The MBA Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion is today after 13 years of existence known and recognized as one of the best means of entry into these activities.
It aims to give students, beyond the baggage of knowledge and tools of analysis of these sectors in economic, artistic and cultural, the competence considered essential to any person having or wishing to have a professional management activity in these areas. domains regardless of function: manager, product manager, purchasing manager, operations director, retail director, visual merchandising director, communication director, event director, retail training director.
Starting from the fundamental fields of these activities among which creation, tendencies, contemporary art, the formation to this specific management questions the currents of design and fashion in the historical, geographical and sociological aspects in a transverse way. Thus, students are trained, through training, in fashion marketing .
It is also considering the "digital, emerging countries, new economy" components that are part of the skills currently sought by companies.
- SMBG program launch price and top ten ranking since its inception
- Winner of the 2013 Pedagogy Awards
- Winner EDUNIVERSAL World 2017 Best Masters: 18th among the 50 best in the World
- 5th in the SMBG-Eduniversal Ranking of the Best Masters, MS and MBA 2017 in the "Luxury Management" category.
Multidisciplinary, able to anticipate, even to trigger changes, the young executive resulting from this training, is prepared for the various management functions: creation, identification of future opportunities, project engineering in all its aspects - production , marketing, finance, management control, team management and change management.
Who is the training for?
- To students in this industry wanting to integrate a deepening of the marketing part of the luxury and the fashion appropriate to their sector of predilection.
- Students from the commerce, management and finance sectors wishing to appropriate the historical, economic and cultural determinants of these activities, along with the human and artistic components of the sector's practices, such as retail and visual merchandising.
- To students in the scientific field wishing to change their world view in its components both dreamlike and economic.
- To professionals with only partial experience in the areas envisaged (only in a sector and a specific activity) wishing to broaden their field of vision and understanding and enrich their skills.
- Professionals who have mainly worked in positions of responsibility wishing to deepen their fields of knowledge of the sector to strengthen their potential for action.
- To people in retraining without direct experience of the practices of the profession.
The MBA Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion is articulated in this way: courses, tutorials, conferences, luxury forums, guided tours, meetings with luxury institutions of fashion and contemporary art, case studies , project workshops, real cases of companies covering a study of markets treated by teams, report of astonishment, internship, end of cycle memory.
So the training is broken down into 4 modules:
Module 1: Luxury and Fashion
- History and global luxury economy
- The forces involved: luxury groups, history, strategy
- Art market
- Fashion Workshops: Fashion and Textile, Jewelery
- Contemporary Art and Cultural Exhibition Project
- Tourism and luxury hotels
- Fundamentals of perfumes
Module 2: Luxury Marketing
- Legal protection and legislation
- International marketing
- Interpersonal Communication
- Advertiser communication
- Marketing Management, Brand Management, Visual
Module 3: Strategy
- Business Games (simulation)
Module 4: Skills
- Career building
- Digital at the service of luxury activities
- Professional project - memory
- International Business Analysis
- Public Speaking
- International Human Resources,
- International Business Law
Abc Luxe, DNA, ARPP (ex BVP), Artsphere, Balistik Art, Balenciaga, Berlutti, Carita, Cartier International, Chanel, Wheston Shoes, Chloe International, De Beers, Dior, Elie Saab, Eres, Expanscience, Estee Lauder, Fashion Group (Hubert Barrère), Federation of Art and Luxury Crafts, Firmenich, Hermes, Galeries Lafayette, Marais Galleries, Galerie Mermoz, Galerie l'oeil Neuf and Atelier Z, Givenchy, IFOP, Institut Qualiquanti, Issey Miake, ITEC (Beyond beauty salon), La Sultane de Saba, Spring, Decorative Arts Paris, LVMH, Martin Margiela, Montblanc, Galliera Museum, Nelly Rodi, L'Occitane, Fashion Paco Rabanne, Paris Capital, Le Petit Palais, Prada, Roberto Cavalli, Salon Heavent, Salon 1618, SEMO, Sephora, Tara Jarmon, Teleparis, Next Whos, Bijorca, Vanessa Bruno, JMWeston, Yamamoto, etc.
The Eslsca MBA allows to build the skills considered essential for any person having or wishing to have a professional activity of management in these domains whatever the function: manager, product manager, director of the purchases, director of the operations, director retail, director of the visual merchandising, communication director, event director, retail training director, etc.
The training thus provides access to the following sectors:
Creation, trends, marketing, procurement, manufacturing, advertising, visual merchandising, customer relations, export versus Asia and emerging countries, human resources management, digital model - e-Commerce, digital animations and promotions, community management -, protection of creation , financial, tax and legal management.
- Product manager
- Sales director
- Operations Director
- Retail Director
- Director of visual merchandising
- Director of Communication
- Event Director
- Retail Training Director
And any management function for which this training makes it easy to fit into the luxury, fashion or high value-added sectors.
MBA alumni profiles fashion and luxury management
Where do they work?
Alkos, Balmain, Burberrys, Hermes, Carita, Darphin, Celine, Chanel, Clarins, Clear Channel, Dior, Elie Saab, Elizabeth Arden, The Natural, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Guerlain, L'Oreal, H
What are they doing?
Within large groups and SMEs, marketing, retail, or fashion management functions: retail management (sell-in-sell), visual merchandising, event management, product manager, Raw Material Procurement, International Training Manager - Retail, CRM Manager, PR Manager, Brand Manager Assistant, Business Analyst, Product Manager Trade Marketing Export, etc.
The School offers you the possibility, for all its courses, to apply online throughout the year: from January to December.
The selection of candidates is done on file (CV questionnaire of candidature) followed by an interview of motivation.
Conditions of adimission
- License 3 validated or in the course of validation for a schooling over two academic years (program MBA 1, MBA 2)
- MBA 1 validated or in the course of validation for a schooling during a university year (program MBA 2)
- Can also apply, the company executives
About the School
Forte de ses 70 ans d’expérience, l’ESLSCA Business School Paris propose une pédagogie équilibrée entre expérience pratique et méthodologie progressive. Depuis 1949, l’école a su développer ses activi ... Read More