The wealth of information available on the Internet and mobile, the development of social networks and forums gave power to an increasingly demanding consumer. In a decade we have seen the appearance of the Smartphone, the Tablet, connected objects, etc.
In the "New Economy" , Digital has created new uses, customers are connected, mobility is part of their daily lives, they have an expectation of more and more immediacy.
Companies are forced to reconsider their mode of operation and undertake their digital revolution. Marketing, communication, sales, advertising, distribution are at the heart of this revolution and companies are forced to develop new strategies, innovate and transform their organization.
Competition is exacerbated by digital marketing especially with the Uberization Syndrome . Today's competitors are no longer the historical competitors but the new and young entrants (Uber, Spacex Tesla, Google, etc.).
In the strategy of successful companies, innovation and e-business take a major role. A recent Forrester study shows that "Companies that promote creativity are 3.5 times more likely to increase their sales by at least 10% over the competition."
The Digtal Marketing and E-Business program is as well adapted to the current needs of start-ups as companies wishing to ensure their digital transformation and evolve in a digital ecosystem in full evolution.
The MBA won the Eduniversal-SMBG Innovation Award in the 2017 ranking .
The program aims to:
- Develop strong strategic and operational knowledge in digital marketing, communication, advertising, sales and marketing studies.
- Being able to master the digital transformation of traditional domains (e-marketing, e-commerce, e-CRM, e-Communication, e-Advertising) as well as new essential skills in this area: mobility, analysis, the Big Data, DMP, innovation, connected objects).
- Understand the new opportunities offered by the web, social media and more generally the omnichannel world (mobile / tablet, webtTV and TV 2.0, urban display, new generation, etc.).
- Know how to develop and sustain a business creation project in the digital world.
Who is the training for?
The MBA Digital Marketing and E-Business is for students wishing to embark on the digital professions as well as professionals seeking access to management positions in this field.
This MBA Specialized in 2 Academic Years (MBA 1
- A complete program that will give you a mastery of the entire value chain of the digital economy with a precise zoom on marketing and the entrepreneurial dimension stimulated by technologies that revolutionize business plans
- An approach that is both academic and practical
- A vision for the future for maximized employability
The MBA Digital Marketing and E-Business program encompasses several modules:
Module 1: Common Core
- Innovation and Digitalization of the Econmie
- Innovative Project Management
- General Business Policy
- Financial valuation
- Retail and sales
- Business Games
- Mind Mapping
- Entrepreneurship and Start-Up
- Carrer Planning
Module 2: Specialization
- Evolution of trends
- Fundamentals of marketing
- Communication and Consumer Behavior
- Implementation of campaigns
- Agile Project Management
- Design and creation of a website
- Digital economy overview
- Consumer centricity (AR, CX, CRM, Customer journey, Influence content, community, advocacy, etc.)
- New Channels (Multi Channel, cross cana, omni channel)
- Mobile Marketing
- Inbound and outbound marketing
- Brand Content Strategy
- B2B, B2C Strategy
- Legal aspects (RGPG, etc.)
Digital Marketing Campaign Development:
- Web site: design, referencing, search (SEM, SEO, SEA, SMO)
- Social Meida, Social Video, E-Communication
- Analytics and KPI
- Digital Advertising, Voic, Display, Programmatic, Ad-Tracking, Marketing Brief
- E-commerce site (design, optimization), conversion
- Funnel Marketing
- B2B, B2C, Market place, affiliation
- Digital Store / Phygital
- Social Selling
- DMP (Data management platform)
- Measure and optimize performance
- Data-driven marketing
- BI, predictive marketing, artificial intelligence
- Data protection, internet of things, Chatbots
Innovation and Start-Up:
- Creativity, co-creation, innovation
- Create your Start-up, incubators
Monitoring and Coaching
The company is at the heart of the training:
- Close collaboration with companies at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Courses conducted by operational specialists in their field.
- Partnerships with major Digital players (SalesForce, Adobe, Soft Computing, Microsoft, Apple, etc.).
- Conferences with business testimonials
- Start-up incubator visits.
To cope with these transformations, companies need new skills and rely on the training of young graduates.
- Marketing Manager
- Product manager
- E-CRM Manager
- Community Manager
- Chief Digital Officer
- Project Manager
- Website development
- SEM-SEO Consultant
- Digital Marketing Consultant
- Omnichannel Manager
- Traffic Manager
- Study Officer
- Display Manager
The volume of job vacancies for executives on the internet exploded in early 2016 (Commercial Marketing: 11%, Innovation RD: 18%) (Source APEC).
The School offers you the possibility, for all its courses, to apply online throughout the year: from January to December.
The selection of candidates is done on file (CV questionnaire of candidature) followed by an interview of motivation.
Admission Requirements for the MBA Marketing Digital and E-Business:
- License 3 validated or in the process of validation for a two-year university course (Master 1, Master 2 program)
- Master 1 validated or in the course of validation for a schooling during a university year (Master 2 program)
- Can also apply, the company executives
About the School
Forte de ses 69 ans d'expérience, de sa réputation affirmée pour la Finance d'Entreprise, de Marché et l’Audit, l'ESLSCA Business School additionne de nombreux atouts tels que l'implication internatio ... Read More