The question of the material safety of companies can no longer be dissociated today from the problem of immaterial threats that affect economic life via computer networks and the Internet.
Corporate protection is now a strategic issue that can no longer be addressed by a series of technical measures.
To address this need for a global approach to cyber-security and risks, the EGE has decided to launch the executive program Risk Management, International Security and Cybersecurity (MRSIC) .
This training is intended for all professionals in all sectors in charge of safety and cyber security, Risk Managers , public sector managers (police, defense, etc.) in reconversion, reservist or active.
- EdUniversal of the best Masters, MS and MBA in France in the category of Economic Intelligence - 1st since 2002 is 15 years
- EdUniversal of the best Masters, MS and MBA in the World in the Business Intelligence, Knowledge and Security Management category - between 4th and 7th worldwide since 2009
- EdUniversal Pedagogy Trophy - Christian Harbulot regularly in the top 10 Masters of France (1st in 2010)
- Best Book in 2012 on Economic Intelligence - EI Handbook coordinated by EGE
The MBA Risk Management, International Security and Cybersecurity prepares for the risks of tomorrow:
- Know the geopolitics of cyber-security (country risks, etc.) criminal risks (mafias, etc.)
- Teach the know-how of Safety, Cyber (without having a technical background) and risk management to executives from both private and public sectors
- Understanding public / private cooperation in the areas of cyber and security: Gendarmerie
- Police, DGSI DGSE DPRSD ANSSI, etc.
- Assimilate the cartography of the actors of the Cyber-safety professions and the roles of each one.
- Implement a safety policy within a company or organization
- Know how to assess the risks in their totalities (humans, complex installations, maritime, etc.)
- Mastering and management of compliance risks and conducting due diligences
- Bring discipline as an essential topic in corporate governance
- Design an offer of Cyber-security services (audit and study)
- Raise awareness and train staff on Cyber-security
- Understanding a network architecture and the place of cybersecurity
- Anticipate the crisis by implementing a risk management policy (quality control, PCA, specific unit, etc.)
- Prepare crisis management and communication (decision room, media training, etc.)
- Law and Cyber-security (standards, certifications, etc.)
Who is the risk management course for?
Professionals from all sectors in charge of security and cyber security, students or public sector managers (police, defense, etc.) in reconversion, reservist or active.
The educational program of the executive training "Risk Management, International Security and Cybersecurity" consists of 7 teaching modules, directed exercises and personal work.
Module 1: Definition and Geopolitics of cyber-security
- The market for cyber-security, mapping actors
- Concept security security - homeland security
- Geopolitics of cyber space
Module 2: Cybersecurity
- Basic concepts, issues
- Computer hygiene
- Identify risks and vulnerabilities
- Management of cyber security (innovative SME, etc.)
- Internal Information Systems / IT Outsourcing
- Cyber Security Audit
- Thinking of a hacker
- Typology of attacks
Module 3: International safety
- Regional geopolitics and cross-cutting threat analysis
- Fraud, money laundering, counterfeiting and corruption
- Individual safety of the employee on mission
- Expatriation abroad
- Methodology of constitution of the country file
- Intelligence and security
- Physical security of property and people
- Evacuation plan
- Information Security and Travel Abroad
- The safety of the company and employees in isolated areas
- The security function within an NGO
- Maritime security
Module 4: Law and Human Resources
- Law and safety
- Security and human resources
- Protection of patents and standards
- Due diligence
- Business secret
Module 5: Business and Safety
- Security function within the company
- Issues and implementation of a safety policy
- Security / safety audit methodology
- Protection of the intangible heritage of the company
- Protection of information
- New technologies of safety and security
Module 6: Risk Management and Crisis Management
- Risk typology
- Terrorist risk management
- Protection of complex installations (industrial, nuclear, log, etc.)
- Crisis Management Exercise (War Room / Decision Room)
- PCA Plan Continuation activity
Module 7: The manager's role in cyber-security
- Educate staff
- Business Games
- Creation of a security / cyber direction
- The safety director
- The role of the state (gendarmerie / services, etc.)
After the Specialized MBA in Risk Management, International Security and Cybersecurity, students can practice:
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Crisis Management Specialist
- Cyber security trainer / instructor
- Risk Managers
- Due Diligence Consultant
- Compliance Officer
- Communication Consultant and Crisis Management
- Consultant Fight against Parallel Markets
- Responsible for the fight against money laundering
- Safety Manager
The School offers you the possibility, for all its courses, to apply online throughout the year: from January to December.
The selection of candidates is done on file (CV application questionnaire) followed by a motivation interview.
Conditions of admission:
Professionals must have a Master 1 validated to present themselves on the MBA program Risk Management, International Security and Cybersecurity and 3 years of experience in executive status (study case by case if the candidate presents an atypical file).
Program taught in: