Learn from top business leaders studying at Brentwood University!
Get your Internationally Accredited MBA, In the heart of beautiful Paris, In our Unique Hybrid Format
Progress your career with an affordable, flexible, recognized program offering you optional facilities (language certification, visa, internship…)
Our Flexible Course Delivery Formats
The Brentwood University MBA is one of the most practical MBA programs in any of Hybrid and Online formats. You will learn from professionals with a proven record of success in global industries, such as the fast-moving consumer goods and financial industries, and from successful entrepreneurs, who have turned a business idea into a profitable operation.
In this program,
- All students will spend 2 to 12 months in Paris taking 1 to 6 MBA courses;
- The remaining MBA courses can be taken online, from anywhere.
In this program,
- All students will spend the 6 MBA courses fully online, from anywhere.
- All Brentwood University students can switch anytime, during their study, from one format to another.
- Students can be granted an extra 2 months in France. During this time, students will have the option of participating in an unpaid internship program with one of our partner companies.
- Students who want to enhance their English language or learn another language will also have the option to participate in a paid language course program at the Brentwood campus in Paris.
- International students who are required to have a visa will have the option to receive an invitation letter for their visa application.
- Hybrid format tuition is US$16,700.
- Online format tuition is US$12,400.
- Registration Fee: $290
- Textbooks: $500 (approximately)
Please, note that the tuition and fees are subject to change at the discretion of Brentwood University. Textbooks and other study materials that are required for course completion are not provided within the tuition and students are required to purchase them separately.
- Tuition and fees for each course must be paid prior to each course start date.
- Students may choose to pay their tuition and fees for the program in lump-sum prior to the start of the program.
- Acceptable forms of payments are electronic payments, checks, money orders, or any of the major credit cards.
MBA Program Description
The MBA program at Brentwood University is designed for professionals of all experience levels, some of whom may be looking to advance in their career and others to change into the business field from other fields. More importantly, the MBA program at Brentwood University is a preparation for students who want to start or operate their own business.
Students who successfully complete the Master of Business Administration degree program will acquire the following competencies:
- Critical Thinking: solve managerial problems using critical thinking skills and quantitative analysis;
- Ethical Reasoning: evaluate the moral and ethical principles practiced in the organizational setting;
- Team Development: analyze the use of managerial and leadership skills to develop productive teams;
- Decision Making and Execution: research business information to support the decision-making process and execute decisions;
- Effective Communication: assess internal and external communication practices used in business; and
- Global Thinking: analyze business opportunities and challenges from a global perspective.
- Bachelor Degree
- English Proficiency: The TOEFL requirement does not apply to students who complete the English placement test at this institution.
The MBA program takes 1 year to complete. There are 36 units to complete (6 courses of 6 units each). Each course will take 2 months. Students can move on to the next course once the first course is completed. With 9 courses offered, students can choose which courses suit them best and fits best for their career.
An academic advisor will help students to choose the best courses.
Master of Business Administration Courses
The student is required to complete 6 out of 9 following courses for the completion of the Master of Business Administration program and the awarding of the MBA degree. Course selection will be done by Academic Affairs.
- BU 151101 Organization and Leadership (6 credits)
- BU 151102 Innovation and Technology Leadership (6 credits)
- BU 151103 Accounting and Finance (6 credits)
- BU 151104 Micro and Macro Economics (6 credits)
- BU 151105 Marketing and Entrepreneurship (6 credits)
- BU 151106 Business Strategy (6 credits)
- BU 151202 Managerial Accounting and Financial Management (6 credits)
- BU 151204 Human Resources Management (6 credits)
- BU 151206 Essentials Of Project Management (6 credits)
Required Learning Materials
In addition to on-campus courses in Paris campus, each course will have a designated textbook that students are responsible to obtain on their own. The Learning Management System (LMS) supports the use of additional learning materials, including multimedia lecture presentations, discussion forums, and e-Library reading materials collection. Course materials are at the discretion of individual faculty members but undergo review and approval by the Chief Academic Officer prior to being used in a live course.
Currently, students at Brentwood University are not required to complete any practical internships or externships. As our university is catering to a majority of adult learners, they will already be engaged in employment in business or other fields. Brentwood University does not offer university credits for life or work experiences.
Graduate Employment Opportunities
Graduates of the Brentwood University programs can obtain employment in the marketplace with any employer who is willing to hire them. Statistics show that students who obtain their master’s degree can expect significantly higher lifetime earnings as compared to those with a bachelor or professional degrees only. Brentwood University does not offer job placement for graduating students, nor can it guarantee gainful employment to its graduates. Brentwood University can assist students with identifying reputable employment liaisons (agencies and headhunters) and can provide reference materials to help students with preparing their resumes or improving their interviewing skills.
Graduation Policy – MBA Program
To receive a Master of Business Administration degree, a student must satisfy requirements related to semester credits, grade point average, program of study, and courses. Academic progress advisors (PA) are available to assist students with and to guide them through the process. Students who have met all requirements for graduation should submit an application for graduation to the Chief Academic Officer.
To obtain the Master of Business Administration degree, a student must complete the following: Earn a minimum of 36-semester credits by taking the 6 core MBA courses. Maintain an institutional GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 system). Earn a minimum course grade of 2.0 (on a 4.0 system) for each course in the program. The conferral date is the date on which the student’s degree is officially conferred. Upon completion of all required courses, submission of the graduation application, and resolving any outstanding financial obligations, students who have met all academic and administrative requirements, will receive two official transcripts and their diploma.
Why Study at Brentwood University
Learn from top business leaders studying at Brentwood University
- Accredited American & European degrees
- Outstanding international faculty
- A new modern campus in a beautiful Paris
- Company presentations and job opportunities
- Extra Language customized courses available in different languages
- Multicultural environment
- Student-centered American teaching style
- Small class size
- Alumni network with life-long benefits
- Hi-tech facilities & smart classrooms
At Brentwood, we believe “Education is a fundamental human right and essential for the exercise of all other human rights. It promotes individual freedom and empowerment and yields important development benefits.”
The University is approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE).
In addition, Brentwood University is proud to announce that this institution is in the process of obtaining accreditation from DEAC, listed in the USDE.
Brentwood University is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC). ASIC is recognized by UKVI in the UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in the USA and is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation), are affiliates of ENQA (European Network for Quality Assurance) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).
The new Parisian campus in one of the best locations in Paris 16th Arr.
Do you have any questions? Are you ready to apply? Our admissions team is ready to answer your questions or help you with your application! Our team can also arrange a campus visit to Paris to meet our team.
About the School
Brentwood University endeavors to provide current and effective graduate business education programs to qualified learners. Instruction is delivered via programs that are adaptable to student needs or ... Read More