MBA Program at VSFS
The City University of Seattle (CityU) MBA program at Vysoka skola financni a spravni (VSFS) is an American graduate study program consisting of 16 courses. It is taught in English over 16 weekend sessions and takes a minimum 20 months to complete. Global accreditation is guaranteed by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU), Czech Association of MBA Schools (CAMBAS) and accreditation with the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).Current emphasis areas include Global Management, Marketing Management and Finance Management.
The MBA program prepares students for top managerial positions in international companies or to lead their own firms via a comprehensive yet intensive and practical approach.
Our students are a vibrant mix of managers and entrepreneurs with various backgrounds, such as law, medicine, humanities, technology, social sciences, politics or entertainment. Among the instructors are City University of Seattle faculty, company professionals and certified local business schools teachers.
All candidates with undergraduate degrees and sound knowledge of the English language may apply either for the spring or autumn sessions. Graduates are eligible to receive the title Master of Business Administration (MBA) awarded by City University of Seattle (USA).
The MBA title gained at VSFS is a first class ticket to a community of educated managers and entrepreneurs across the world.
Why MBA at VSFS?
- Global program City University of Seattle
- American diploma in the Czech Republic
- 16 courses in 20 months (one weekend per month)
- Western style of teaching
- Experienced international faculty members
- High flexibility and customer service
- Great value for money - highly competitive price
- Application Form (on request)
- Completed college education at Bachelor level or higher.
- Submitted diploma, a certified copy together with official translation into English.
- Submitted official academic transcript, a certified copy together with official translation into English.
- Proof of English proficiency:
- Official TOEFL score (PBT – 567; CCBT - 227; iBT – 87, IELTS - Band 6.5 or CAE ), taken within the preceding 24 months
- or Bachelor degree from an accredited or CityU-recognized college in an English speaking country where the language of instruction was English
- or Internal test (provided at VŠFS - on request).
- CV in English.
- Motivation letter - Why would you like to study MBA?
Business English Course
This course serves as a complement to the MBA and BSBA programs. It is primarily intended for prospective students of the MBA and BSBA programs, but also for those who wish to expand their knowledge in English structure, vocabulary and composition and knowledge of Business English for everyday communication in the workplace.
Tuition and fees
Tuition payments are selected individually by each student according to the individual financial plan, when signing the learning agreement.
Study Plan / study format
The program starts twice a year in spring and autumn. Studies consist of 16 courses. Current emphasis areas include Global Management, Marketing Management and Financial Management. Studies are concluded with the capstone course in Business Strategy. Courses run one at a time and each lasts one month. Each month, students complete one course including one weekend in-class session and four weeks of on-line learning.
19 months (July, August and December are free)
A 3-day in-class delivery mode best fits the profile of our clients. Courses start with an on-line session followed by three days weekend session in-class from Friday to Sunday. The weekend sessions follows additional on-line learning, including participation in on-line discussions, working with Capsim and BRS and writing assignments.
This school offers programs in: