MBA Program in Services Marketing
- Period of study: 50 credits and accomplish a thesis.
- College: College of Management
- Department: College of Management
- Program Level: MA
The College of Management aims to become one of the leading professional business schools around the world. The MBA Program we provide delivers world-class management education and unique career development opportunities to our students. Also, the program has been developed with a strong relevance to current dynamic and evolving business environment. The MBA Program is taught by our elite academic faculty and has been designed to help students develop a global perspective through an overseas internship or overseas study.
The methodology applied by the present MBA program highlights both theories and practice in the field of business administration, as well as first-class education in service innovation, a marketing project, organization strategy and innovation new venture. Set up our graduates for success both regionally and across a wider world.
Integrate fundamental knowledge and professional thinking into academic and practice training, focus on the strategic planning and problem-solving ability as well as express skills.
Our foundation courses focus on a holistic view of advanced marketing knowledge and integrated marketing thoughts. Our profession courses center on marketing problem identification and strategic marketing planning. Our applications courses concentrate on communication and problem solving pertaining to any marketing issues. Our graduates are expected to be reputable marketing experts and elites in practices.
2012/04/15: Application Deadline
2012/04/16~05/04: Application Review by Departments/Institutes
2012/05/07: Departments/Institutes Send the Results to OIA
2012/05/14: Admission Results Sent to Admission Committee
2012/05/18: Admission Results Posted on OIA Website
End of May 2011: Acceptance Letters Sent to Applicants
Mid-September, 2011: Registration
Application and Entry Requirements
1. Application form or Apply online http://18.104.22.168/application/
2. One photocopy of the original diploma (or provisional certificate) of the highest degree
*If the original diploma is not written in English or Chinese, its translation in English or Chinese needs to be attached.
3. One photocopy of the original transcript
*If the original transcript is not written in English or Chinese, its translation in English or Chinese needs to be attached.
*Must be issued or stamped by the school and be sent directly to YZU in a sealed envelope.
*Must mark ranking among student.
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. Curriculum Vitae/Resume
6. Statement of Purpose
7. Others. Please indicate:
(1) 40% rating of academic records and 60% documents evaluation.
(An interview may be required if necessary).
(2) A study plan in English.
A. Describing your related research results and your background, personal interest, professional specialty and particulars.
B. Research directions and anticipated results
C. literature study
D. Research plan
(3) Proof of English Language Proficiency
At least one proof of the following:
A. Minimum required TOEFL iBT score is 61 or cBT score is 173.
B. GMAT score in the top 70% percentage.
C. GRE score in the top 70% percentage
D. Minimum TOEIC scores 650.
E. GEPT(General English Proficiency Test) in High-Intermediate level
F. IELTS 5.5, and every section should rank 5.0.
* If coming from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or have studied in those countries and earned a bachelor degree, please provide the document and waive the English requirements.
8. A copy of Passport or ARC or Birth Certificate
9. Financial statement in Chinese or English
*Applicants needs to provide proof that they have sufficient funds to cover the estimated expenses of their entire period of study. If the funds are supported by applicants' school, please submit the certificate of support instead of the financial statement.
10. An applicant who has a former ROC citizenship must attach the certificate of the renouncement of the nationality of the Republic of China.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2017