In addition to developing an understanding of the sophisticated nature and inter-relationship among the basic functional areas of business, the MBA Program will emphasize executive skills development. The primary areas include Leadership, Communications, Decision Making, Self-awareness, Analysis and Synthesis and Critical Thinking.
The Program will utilize a holistic and strategic approach to dealing with organizational problems. Thus, functional areas of business will be considered in the context of the organizational whole, while maintaining an external and international perspective and providing a multi-stakeholder rather than a single-interest advocacy approach.
Further, a strategic, long-run perspective will be stressed rather than a short-run, tactical view. Within individual courses, as well as throughout the program, a balance between cognitive and effective learning will be sought. The entire Program will give primacy to matters of ethics and values, as well as to a concern for the rights and responsibilities of business organizations within the context of the broader society of which they are apart.
DeSales University from Pennsylvania and the Romanian-American University announce the launch in Romania of an American MBA Programme in Project Management.
- The MBA covers 12 distinct courses and was launched in September 2007.
- The MBA program features a rolling admission policy. This means that students can start the program prior to any of the four sessions (start dates would be in September, January, April, and June.
- The DeSales MBA Program is designed to meet the needs of our working professional students.
- The program can be completed in 18 months.
- Earn Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Personal Attention.
- Start in any session.
- Real World Experience.
- Cross-Cultural Virtual Teams.
- Collaboration with students in the U.S. and other countries.
- Experienced and dedicated faculty from the U.S.
- The program taught in English.